Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I need some help. I currently own a 04 Titan w/ 6" lift, 35's, etc. I want to get my wife something easier to load a baby into. She currently has an 04 VW Jetta, and its just too small for more than the two of us.

Here is the deal...The local dealer has two 06 Xterras, 0 mileage, with an internet price of $20,998. They are 4x4 and auto(which is the only two options I really care about). What is the low ball number I can get from them. Also, does anyone know how to get employee pricing on a Nissan.

Thanks for any info in advance.

·
Registered
65 Posts
We just purchased two 07 Titans at $600 under invoice for our company. I would imagine they would drop way down to sell at 06 Xterra. I am sure they are under pressure to move them this time of year.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Well, a couple things. What model/package are they? X,S,SE? Does it have power wind/locks/etc? It doesn't sound that bad for a brand new '06 4x4 Xterra, but I would ask them for the price breakdown from the MSRP to this 20998. Just remember, in probably 3 months, the '08s are coming out. They need to move these trucks. Find out what their lowest price is, then trade the Jetta. What dealer is it?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am not sure of the trim, but I think it is probably an SE. I want to get it as cheap as possible. Is there anyway to get employee pricing..hahaha

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
hmm to get employee pricing I think one must work there first :p lol jk just make a good friend out of a sales person

1 - 7 of 7 Posts