Votes: 6 21.4%
  • What are you crazy? Leave it alone!

Votes: 22 78.6%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should I get the CST 7 inch lift? I can get a killer deal on 315/70R17 and wheels and I really love the CST CC Titan and want to duplicate it. tell me what you think

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
Gotta vote leave it alone. I would vote for level it up but you didn't have that choice in your poll. The way my sags to the front kinda reminds me of a '69 Olds I bought w/455 in it. Didn't have strong enough springs to support that big block and took a year for GM to remedy the problem. Finally put booster springs over the shocks to hold it up and then it took another year for my kidneys to return to normal.

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
I would advise you not to do the mods right now. You will need the extra $,$$$'s to pay for the overpriced summer gas. I am holding my expenses down because as soon as the weather warms and we get daylight savings time, I will spending more time in my Titan.

·
Registered
497 Posts
only reason im not doing it is because of the warranty, i know i can hold out for a while. if you can afford it then hell yea go for it, unfortunatly i cant. :crying: gas is not a factor since we get the shaft here all year round lol.

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
Derwud said:
Should I get the CST 7 inch lift? I can get a killer deal on 315/70R17 and wheels and I really love the CST CC Titan and want to duplicate it. tell me what you think

I don't understand why it costs $2,249 just for the lift kit. I would wait for a little competition to bring the price down.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bestatchess said:
I don't understand why it costs $2,249 just for the lift kit. I would wait for a little competition to bring the price down.
Having driven the CST Crew Cab and talking to the guys at CST, I will gladly give them my money. Quality and safety cost, how much do you want to spend?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts