Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last night im driving home from dropping off my GF. im at the light when i can hear the exhaust of a truck getting closer. as it pulls up aside me i see its a hemi 2003-2004 that style quad cab 4x4. this thing has a mean exhaust system it sounds great it was louder then usual and you can tell his exhasut was cut short. Anyway he pulls aside me and continues to rev it up and down up and down....... you get the picture. so i rev back with the flowmaster super 40s i i knew it was on.waiting for the light to hit green i gun it out of the hole i look in my rear view and hes not even racing. so i slow down waiting for him to play catchup and nothing he slows down even more so i say screw it and just continue on my way home. i guess this hemi owner new better then to mess with the TITAN. just thought i would share

·
Registered
33 Posts
hey bro. you may have been right with that guy, but, just be careful I personally know of a Q-cab Hemi that runs 13.35 N/A. YES, N/A

Ask Dawgs77 he knows him, he lives out here in Cali. I have watched him run several times out at the Sac. drags. fastest Hemi I have ever seen!

get that UPRE tune you'll be on your way to smoking most hemis out there. heard that thing tuner ROCKS!! Like I have said before I personally think the hemi boys dont mess around with us to much or are afraid, because they know we will hand them there asses!! :jester:

·
Registered
81 Posts
NissanLimo said:
hey bro. you may have been right with that guy, but, just be careful I personally know of a Q-cab Hemi that runs 13.35 N/A. YES, N/A

Ask Dawgs77 he knows him, he lives out here in Cali. I have watched him run several times out at the Sac. drags. fastest Hemi I have ever seen!

get that UPRE tune you'll be on your way to smoking most hemis out there. heard that thing tuner ROCKS!! Like I have said before I personally think the hemi boys dont mess around with us to much or are afraid, because they know we will hand them there asses!! :jester:
sac race way? hmmm ill have to watch out for ths guy yeh some hemis are fast.

·
Registered
478 Posts
NissanLimo said:
I personally think the hemi boys dont mess around with us to much or are afraid, because they know we will hand them there asses!! :jester:
I used to try with alot of Titans, never got any bites really. I have raced 3 and beat them all. My offer is always on the table for any Titans in Las Vegas to run me.

Rock$tar Titan said:
sac race way? hmmm ill have to watch out for ths guy yeh some hemis are fast.
Mid to low 13's are obtainable with bolt ons and a cam in these trucks. There has also been a 13.07 run done in a Hemi with weight reduction, slicks, superchips, intake and torque tube headers. No nitrous, no heads, no cam, no supercharger and no turbo charger.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Maybe he wanted to remain undefeated. If all you do is throw a few revs at someone and never race, then you never lose. Some guys like to brag to their friends that they have never been beat.......
Recently I got beat by a co-worker on a sport-bike and I was surprised that he didn't get me by more. No guts, no glory!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Matooch said:
Maybe he wanted to remain undefeated. If all you do is throw a few revs at someone and never race, then you never lose. Some guys like to brag to their friends that they have never been beat.......
Recently I got beat by a co-worker on a sport-bike and I was surprised that he didn't get me by more. No guts, no glory!
My truck is my daily driver so 5 time out of 10 my kids are in the truck with me.
I NEVER race with the kids in the truck . . . but that doesn't stop me from revving at trucks and letting them know I'm there.

No racing today, pal! :jester:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts