Nissan Titan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
hemi777 said:
today i ran my truck at cecil county dragway and ran 13.71 at 99mph with only $100 bucks in mods its a 03 hemi slt loaded longbed...check this link out

http://dtw.truckmoxie.com/forums/topic.ten?pos=2&id=85045
Hey if you remove that rear bumper, you might be able to pick up a few more tenths. How 'bout that annoying passenger seat, throw that thing out too.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Is that Cecil Co. Maryland?

·
Registered
497 Posts
omg the troll is back! we dont want your bullshit posts here, theres no way in hell your running as fast as a srt-10 that has 500 hp. untill u shave over a 1000lbs off or gain a shitload of hp dont post your bs here, theres no way in hell your defying physics, were not that stupid. GO AWAY we dont bs posted here. :bye: BTW anyone can seach yahoo for a 1/4 mile calc and NOT ONE of them are soo off that would prove your times, we know your full of it. :bye: GO AWAY TROLL!!!

·
Banned
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bighawaii......thats why i called everybody out to the track i put a post on here a few days ago for people to come out to the track i gave people the date time and place so noone would call bs ....your totally wrong i ran 13.71 at 99mph in the 1/4 mile and there was witnesses there to see my truck run... im not a troll im just giving the facts and if that herts you too bad ... how much money do you want to lose we could put some money on it the hemi trucks run much better then you think

·
Super Moderator
35,620 Posts
Hemi777,

Congratulations on your run. :)

With the mods, how's your gas mileage when you are not at the track?

Do you ever plan on taking it in for servicing at a D/C dealer?

Have any of your mods voided your warranty?

I read where you bypassed by using a coke bottle, is that true? :eh:

What is the real reason you are posting on a Titan site? :fart:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hemi, you just don't get it :huh: .............WE DON'T CARE!!!
Your relentless posting is pointless, insignificant, desperate, and pathetic. We could modify our Titans too......... maybe we could use pepsi bottles

Too bad you voided your warranty, you're gonna need it for that bucket of bolts! :jester:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
37L1 said:
Hemi777,

Congratulations on your run. :)

With the mods, how's your gas mileage when you are not at the track?

Do you ever plan on taking it in for servicing at a D/C dealer?

Have any of your mods voided your warranty?

I read where you bypassed by using a coke bottle, is that true? :eh:

What is the real reason you are posting on a Titan site? :fart:
Hemi777 said:
i like the sleeper look with ladders tool box and lumber......i think i will put my ladder on my truck and go trolling for some chevys fords and titans
Obviously trolling?

·
Registered
255 Posts
just quit these stupid posts man, I think I can speak for most and say we do not care!

·
Registered
497 Posts
hemi777 said:
bighawaii......thats why i called everybody out to the track i put a post on here a few days ago for people to come out to the track i gave people the date time and place so noone would call bs ....your totally wrong i ran 13.71 at 99mph in the 1/4 mile and there was witnesses there to see my truck run... im not a troll im just giving the facts and if that herts you too bad ... how much money do you want to lose we could put some money on it the hemi trucks run much better then you think
i dont care if there were witnesses what does that prove? did you have sumone from here to inspect your truck inside and out? how do we know you have no nos or had the computer preprogrammed with/or cams? we dont...oh and theres plenty of hemis i can record for you if you want, from stocks which run low 15's to high 14's to mods that actually make them run high 13's and much much lower. im not denying the capability of the truck, just your statement that you only have a 100$ in mods. i dont really care what your trying to prove, just dont want people to believe your bs and like i said theres many calcs out there and NONE support your times unless you can sumhow defy physics. GO AWAY YOU TROLL !!! YOUR RESPONCES HAVE NO BASIS AND ARE AS HOLLOW AS YOUR STATEMENTS!!! GO PEDAL YOUR BS SOME PLACE ELSE WE DONT NEED IT HERE. GO AWAY!!! :bye: :bye:

·
Registered
513 Posts
I don't know about you guys but i could care less what my truck runs on the track. It's a lot faster than the four banger i use to have and that is good enough for me.

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
MaxPowers said:
I don't know about you guys but i could care less what my truck runs on the track. It's a lot faster than the four banger i use to have and that is good enough for me.
This is the second time on TT I've had to say "THIS THREAD BLOWS!" When I saw the title of the thread, I thought ....oh, god, not another worthless "my hemi can do this and your Titan can't" thread. Alas, here it is.

Moderators? Please close this thread. Also, members - please avoid the profanity - it makes the board seem pretty low-brow. Ugh.

·
Registered
497 Posts
im not aware of any rules about profanity posted, till then live with it. this isnt sum preppy mercedes forum :crying: or a honduh :gotrice: forum full of crap.

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
hey, all i know is Ford sucks and a majority of F150 owners on their FTW forum are ignorant bass-turds. Regardless of what Hemi says or doesn't say is still nice to know that his truck whooooooops Ford's yass all over the place. this is what i think of the ignorance over on the FTW forum, :futwice: i apologize for the profanity...

·
Banned
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bighawaii.....there is no programmers or cams out for the hemis yet........thats a fact prove me wrong......no juice on my truck ....why would i call everybody out to the track if i had juice on my truck

·
Registered
382 Posts
Im curious why you bothered to join the forum is it just to piss everyone off? It's obvious your not a fan, and it seems like your trying to prove something.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Do we have to talk about Titans only and are we not allowed to even mention or act like there is another brand. I thought trolling was people going to other websites just to cause trouble, he is just posting material for other gear heads to have a healthy conversation with, if you say you don't want hear about it, it sounds like you are in denile, either way that is embarassing to me. I'm going to be selling my Evo and purchasing a Armada soon and does this mean when I do I can't mention brand X accomplishments here with out being called a troll. If you go to Suburu Sti's website or Mitisubishi's Evo's website they give each other respect despite being direct competitors. If my Armada turns out to be faster than my Dodge I'm not going to be upset. If people are short sited and can't be open minded then why would anyone want to join up. :computern

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.