Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hahaha... you dirty minded freaks, it's the T hauling a big load of sod!
Awww she did so well too!

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
nice title.... and yeah, that's a big load lol. nice!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Hmmmm... not at all what I expected after that title... I thought you had a hot night with some chick or something....

Sorry to hear you got "grounded"....

But the T looks happy enough! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
EYEPLAY - what's up with photos 1 and 4 of that album??? photo 1 looks good - photo 4 uhhh, not so much, lol

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Like Peyton said, Where in the 386? Got another reppin the 386 here! :lol:

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
LMAO hahaha dude can you post a full size image of your sig pic?? THAT'S AWESOME! was it wasy to drive like that? I tried doing it in an oldsmobile intrigue with a lawn chair..not so good...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha, I knew I should've put the boobs in a different album! all other attention lost! That's my contribution to the http://www.titantalk.com/forums/off-topic-discussion/79933-boobies.html thread. (Don't tell the wife she's on the internet)

There's no better way to explain the chair picture than to click here....http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-general-discussion/84539-note.html

I'm in Deland, Peyton I met your truck at the Daytona meet, when it was covered in Hooters girls (Thanks for THIS...."idhitit2: "idhitit2:, but really only got to meet and talk to Jim before we had to duck out cause I had to work.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LMAO hahaha dude can you post a full size image of your sig pic?? THAT'S AWESOME! was it wasy to drive like that? I tried doing it in an oldsmobile intrigue with a lawn chair..not so good...
This was really the best of the many things I tried.... it matches and has a handy under seat storage tray

·
Registered
140 Posts
how long did you leave it like that? lol.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I never ACTUALLY got to drive it like that... but that's only because I found out the seats are smartly assembled with clips and zippers rather than glue and staples, so I was able to take the upholstery off myself and clean it rather than take the truck to a detail shop.

I'm all pissed off again thinking about it, we hadn't even had the truck a month, still smelled new! :mad:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts