Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a nice full day of work polishing and sealing here she is!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Titan4UGA said:
Very nice. Shiny too

·
Registered
18 Posts
awesome truck

Awesome truck...I just posted pics today on the pics site of my new CC LE with the Truxedo tonneau cover. What a great truck. Help me out, you said a full day of shining and sealing....what do you use for wax, sealer? Your input is appreciatated. Enjoy the truck....Vman

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NYTITANMAN said:
Lookin good!
Hey, are those nerf bars or step rails? What make are they and where did you get them ($$$?)
Ok first those are Nissan OEM step rails that came on the truck I believe that you can get them for around $340 bucks or so from one of the vendors on this site.

I did a few things Saturday, I used a mothers clay bar to get off any bad things off the paint before polishing. (even though it was brand new some nice nasty things came off) I then used 3M glaze with a porter cable polisher to give it the nice depth to the color. Finally I used Car Brite paint sealer with teflon to seal up the paint. This is the stuff that some dealers try and charge you around 1000 bucks to put on the truck. You can pick it up from a proffessional detail supply store for around $50 for a quart sized bottle. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Titan4UGA said:

Titan4UGA,

Did you order the step rails as dealer installed, since they don't come with the SE? I ordered them with mine, but I thought they only come in grey. Yours look silver.

Moose

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
moose44 said:
Titan4UGA,

Did you order the step rails as dealer installed, since they don't come with the SE? I ordered them with mine, but I thought they only come in grey. Yours look silver.

Moose
They are actually grey I think it may be the light or the offset of the black truck. I did not order them they just happened to be on the truck that I wanted so, after telling the dealer repeatedly I got them to stay on the truck for $60.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts