Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the lame pictures...Dr coilovers ,PRG arms,CSTspindle, deaver springs,block...bigger tires coming next week.Tell me what you think

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
It looks pretty good. Are you planning on lifting the rear a little more or do you like that look? just curious.

·
Registered
599 Posts
2wd or 4 and how much for the whole thing

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
trucks looks good, ur lift makes does tires look real small are they like 31's..

ps nex time try to stack the pictures. by pressing return key after each link entered

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
looks good......are you maxed out on the preload on DRs? looks like you're fully extended....

edit: gotta resize pics

·
Registered
599 Posts
o ok thanks ag, erik to the rescue again

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really do waNT to lift the rear more but Greg at PRG said that its pretty much max lift for the rear,they are 33's just order nitto mud grpplers in 35's and advice on the rear?

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
felix55 said:
I really do waNT to lift the rear more but Greg at PRG said that its pretty much max lift for the rear,they are 33's just order nitto mud grpplers in 35's and advice on the rear?
That's not true..You can add a larger block..larger deaver-pack...
What do you have now? You can use a 4" block in conjunction with a large deaver pack, and that will give you some more height.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Looks like your truck has a load in its........ um..... bed. :huh:

Congrats on the lift! Gotta get your tail outta the weeds next. Keep us informed! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
Looks like your truck has a load in its........ um..... bed. :huh:

Congrats on the lift! Gotta get your tail outta the weeds next. Keep us informed! :thumbsup:
That is the "bulldog" look I dont like. I love lifts on other trucks (not mine) but I dont like the worn out leaf spring look. I think a leveled truck looks much better.

Oh and BTW please go back and edit the pic and hit enter after each one to put one on top of the other so its not so wide.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts