Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2WD Xe crew cab, bench seat, tow package and hitch
Rhino Linings bedliner
tinted windows
centerline 17X8 on BFG all terrains 265x70x17
I will be installling the 2 1/2 daystar lift kit as soon as alignment specs are in
My gaylord tonneau cover will be done in 2 weeks, matching paint
I will painting my rear bumper smoke......
and then my Titan will be done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,369 Posts
Another smokie to represent :teethmast You have already debadged her too. I see your headed for that 'clean mono color look'. Looks good and I like the Centerlines!

Chris
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,763 Posts
Got to love Smoke!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
mytitan said:
2WD Xe crew cab, bench seat, tow package and hitch
Rhino Linings bedliner
tinted windows
centerline 17X8 on BFG all terrains 265x70x17
I will be installling the 2 1/2 daystar lift kit as soon as alignment specs are in
My gaylord tonneau cover will be done in 2 weeks, matching paint
I will painting my rear bumper smoke......
and then my Titan will be done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats cool stuff...im looking to get an xe as well. I didnt think you could get the tow package with the XE?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
647 Posts
rrumaner said:
Got to love Smoke!
rrumaner - You got my truck!!! LOL. Your truck configured same as the one I jus ordered last week after not being able to find one in So. Cal. How do you like it???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
359 Posts
LOOKIN GOOD!!! I know you're proud of it... :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,763 Posts
mtbendo said:
rrumaner - You got my truck!!! LOL. Your truck configured same as the one I jus ordered last week after not being able to find one in So. Cal. How do you like it???
It is the best truck I have ever had. Of course I have only had it a grand total of 2 weeks and only put on 1,250 miles so far.

Already decided that the next home project is to reorganize the garage (shelving the whole front wall, floor to ceiling). I need to remove the stuff from the side walls so we can get her inside and get in and out of the doors at the same time.

Right now I can pull into the garage, stop 6 inches from the front of my work bench and have 2 inches in the rear to close the garage door. I need more space in front!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,369 Posts
LOL I feel your pain 'in the garage'. For ours, I had to 'swap sides' that we park the cars so we could get into the house! Where she used to park is right in front of the interior door. With the Titan there - no way! So I put it on 'my side' of the garage in front of my workbench and now for me to do anything, I have to back the truck out. With the truck in, there is only a total of 4" between the front and back for clearance and yes, the old tennis ball is our savior!

I also had to re-org my shelfs on both sides of the garage. I took the one set completely down and put all that stuff in the rafters. With that done, I now fit my Z, the truck and 2 motorcycles but have no room for anything else!


Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
294 Posts
mytitan said:
2WD Xe crew cab, bench seat, tow package and hitch
Rhino Linings bedliner
tinted windows
centerline 17X8 on BFG all terrains 265x70x17
I will be installling the 2 1/2 daystar lift kit as soon as alignment specs are in
My gaylord tonneau cover will be done in 2 weeks, matching paint
I will painting my rear bumper smoke......
and then my Titan will be done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mytitan, great looking Titan. I sure do like the look of the Smoke XE's, everything blends so well.

How do you like the ride of the BFG's? I beleive that size comes in load range "C" if I remeber correctly. Are they noticibly stiffer/more firm than the standard tires? I'm thinking about getting the 285/65-18's when they start delivering them to tire dealers in a month (which are load "D").

Karl
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bfg

i noticed that the bfg feel firmer. of course the wheels has alot to do with it. i gained 1 inch from the width just by getting the 8" width on the wheels, it cuts down on the sway from side to side. also i also noticed that the tires and wheels are alot heavier than stock, i wouldnt recommend going any bigger......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
CaliforniaTitan said:
LOL I feel your pain 'in the garage'. For ours, I had to 'swap sides' that we park the cars so we could get into the house! Where she used to park is right in front of the interior door. With the Titan there - no way! So I put it on 'my side' of the garage in front of my workbench and now for me to do anything, I have to back the truck out. With the truck in, there is only a total of 4" between the front and back for clearance and yes, the old tennis ball is our savior!

I also had to re-org my shelfs on both sides of the garage. I took the one set completely down and put all that stuff in the rafters. With that done, I now fit my Z, the truck and 2 motorcycles but have no room for anything else!


Chris

me too, had to re org the gagage. Swapped sides with the Seabring convertible, had to take some shelves down, and had to swap the washer and dryer. Now I can pull in with 3-4 inches in front and back when the garage door comes down. The only thing is I have to back out the truck to take the trash cans out. I guess thats a small sacrafice for being able to gargage the beast!


__________________
Titan LE Galaxy
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top