Custom perforated grille
Skids (7075 T6 or 6061 T6)
Front winch bullbar (5086 or 5083) Wish TJM made a T15 for the Titan
Rear bumper
Wheels

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
Looks good. How come you didnt like the stock flares/trim? And where are you gonna put the skid plates?

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
looks real good I got me some flares too, I should be putting them on this following weekend...

Reactions: Panman06

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks good. How come you didnt like the stock flares/trim? And where are you gonna put the skid plates?
Thanks. The stock Pro-4x flares weren't wide enough to keep the gravel away from the body. I also plan on getting wider wheels/tires so I figured the pockets would serve nicely.

The skids are going to take a bit of tweaking. The setup of the T sucks @$$ compared to my 06 Frontier. The Frontier had everything tucked above the frame so it was easy.

Depending on which grade Al I go with, I may or may not bend. I'm thinking 0.25" or 0.40" (again depending on grade) will hold up nicely to moderate trails. With the engine plate, I'll have to cut around the LCAs and the stock skid.

Until work slows down, (not holding my breath) the skid and bumper schematics will just in .dwg limbo.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
looks real good I got me some flares too, I should be putting them on this following weekend...
If you got the BW pockets and you have the locking utility box, put an extra screw in there. Mine was a bit flimsy until I reinforced it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts