Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just traded in my 08 2wd silverado for a 2010 titan 4x4 SE, looking for lifts and came across this not sure what the lift is, but im thinking its a cst 7 inch??, on 20s and 35s.

2010 Used Nissan Titan SE at TRUCKMAX in Scottsdale, AZ, IID 6320002

hope that works

anyways my truck is the same color as the one in the link, so far im very happy with my purchase, truck is super nice!!! my plans are to debadge, colormatch door handles and towing mirrors,(whenever i order them), dumped exhaust, cold air intake, and a 7-8 inch lift with adjustable coilovers, most likely gonna run 20x12 fuel octanes and 33x13.5 baja claws for clearance issues, looking forward to getting to know people and enjoying the titan for years to come!!! :)

·
Registered
792 Posts
The truck in the add has a BDS lift on it. Not sure of the size tho. If you're looking to lift it get the CST 7" 4x4 lift. And with that much lift you're going to regret getting 33" tires. Your stock tires are about half an inch smaller than that. Or get the Rough Country 6" lift. It sits super tall for a 6". If you're worried about clearance issues, I wouldn't run a 12" wide wheel unless you're going to get a bulletproof lift and go up like 12" Im sure that even with 33's on a wheel that wide you'll still have clearance issues.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah the ad says it has a bds lift, but they have a couple lifted titans up there and they all say the same thing, and one of them has the rcx lift. When i looked up bds i couldnt find anything for the titans except for a leveling kit

i also like the look of clearance, thats also why im goin with the 33s!

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
Thats a sick truck in the picture. like others said 35's will look better on a 7-8 inch lift. 33's on my 6 inch looked small. you'll have PLENTY of clearance for 35's if you lift 7 inches plus.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah my chevy had 20x12 rockstars and 35x12.5 nittos with about 10" of lift, before i added the body lift it did rub a bit only because of their fenders being so narrow.

·
Registered
792 Posts
That's a clean silverado... Why did you get rid of it?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's a clean silverado... Why did you get rid of it?

just wanted something new with 4wd, and had been lookn at the titans for a while, it was a nice truck though

·
Registered
490 Posts
Congrats and welcome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts