Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HJEy guys I am purchasiiing my TItan next week and I was wondering what lift kit is best recommended for this truck I wanna clear a 38x15.5r20 tire if I do CST 7 what 3 body lift do u guys recomend? please help.

·
Registered
66 Posts
lift manufacturers do not recomend body lifts with suspension lifts

·
Registered
66 Posts
if you go to any susp. shop they "claim" that it is not recommended......at my buddys shop we called fabtech and they told us the same thing.....but everybody does it.....i dont see any potential problem though

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Oh I see. Your previous post just led me to believe that there was some actual reasoning behind your statement. And I was just wondering why, I've been around and owned many lifted trucks and I've never heard of that. Who knows?!?! :cheers:

·
Registered
66 Posts
i've installed many susp. lifts and body lifts together...have no clue why they say that....they couldnt give us a real reason

·
Registered
578 Posts
SPARTITAN said:
HJEy guys I am purchasiiing my TItan next week and I was wondering what lift kit is best recommended for this truck I wanna clear a 38x15.5r20 tire if I do CST 7 what 3 body lift do u guys recomend? please help.

You should look at a 12in bulletproof lift...... you should be able to clear the 38's
but not 15.5 wide you should probably look at a 13.5 wide tire.

pics of the bulletproof lift w 37's
http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-pictures-media-post/65360-finally-got-dirty-dunes.html?highlight=bulletproof

·
Registered
392 Posts
Welcome to Titantalk.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Welcome....Now step back from the body lift and everything will be just fine...:upsidedow

1 - 10 of 10 Posts