Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i went to four wheel parts and of course they were trying to sell me the most expensive lift made for my truck. I'm just looking for like a lever kit of a nose lift i don't want to spend a lot right now and i was gunna have my girl buy it for me maybe for my b day if its not that expensive you guys have any ideas for me? much appreciated thanks

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
ok i went to four wheel parts and of course they were trying to sell me the most expensive lift made for my truck. I'm just looking for like a lever kit of a nose lift i don't want to spend a lot right now and i was gunna have my girl buy it for me maybe for my b day if its not that expensive you guys have any ideas for me? much appreciated thanks
PRG Products

·
Registered
2,216 Posts

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
PRG is the way to go!

·
Registered
14,137 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
4wheel parts are bad new when it comes to selling stuff to you!!! i feel you pain on this one.
the last time i went there they tried to sell me some Kings Coilover when all i wanted was info on leveling kits.
like the fella's said, go for PRG Products :)

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
are they phx? i saw the area code is 602...haha 623 FTW!!
Yeah, their shop is in the Surprise area. I've purchased some spacers from them before. Good guys.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so just google prg?
around how much is that and everything?
have you guys heard anything on the rancho quick lift are those nice or not really/
also will i be able to add a leveling kit on top of the rancho quick lift if i really wanted to?

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
so just google prg?
around how much is that and everything?
have you guys heard anything on the rancho quick lift are those nice or not really/
also will i be able to add a leveling kit on top of the rancho quick lift if i really wanted to?
just click on what i said, i linked it to the leveling kit page at prg. or ya, google prgproducts. so are you stock or not? Whats the set up on the front end? If the truck is lifted, than adding spacers will just cause coilbucket contact, big angles for the cv's and tie rods, and overall issues.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im on a stock suspension i want a higher ride ride because i got some free tires that are a inch shorter then stock so i want to lift the truck to make it look higher then stock so when i get some new bigger tires it will be extra high but i don't have a bunch of cash

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Got it. Well leveling kit will lift it, 1.5, or 2, or 2.5, or another brand sells a 3" kit, that comes with new upper control arms for more clearance.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
around how much you think that will cost?
and what do you think the best thing to do would be?

·
Registered
202 Posts

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
what size spacer would you go the biggest prg offers? or should i look for a three inch one thats from a different company?

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
if your 4x4 2.0 is the biggest. or 4x2 you can do the 2.5. the other brand comes with different upper control arms so you can do the 3.0 regardless. i think its called rough country. I am not too sure though.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ya I'm 4x4 thats the only way to go and thanks so much guys for all the help

·
Registered
620 Posts
Since your 4x4 just go with the 2" prg spacer or look at the mini lifts that also come with a small block for the rear

1 - 17 of 17 Posts