Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone... I need to change the tires on my titan. Goodyear sucks. They only lasted me 60,000 kms. What type of tire would you guys recommend, the truck is a daily driver and I have the 18 stock rims on it. Also I was curious what is the largest tire I can fit without any mods. Tallest and widest, will it cause any problems? I was looking for something aggressive but good wear and quite tire.
Thanks everyone

·
Super Moderator
161,677 Posts
Do the Dueler Revos at 285/70/18. They're about an inch taller overall, and a bit wider. They get great reviews. They should tuck under without a worry.

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Mueen said:
Hey everyone... I need to change the tires on my titan. Goodyear sucks. They only lasted me 60,000 kms. What type of tire would you guys recommend, the truck is a daily driver and I have the 18 stock rims on it. Also I was curious what is the largest tire I can fit without any mods. Tallest and widest, will it cause any problems? I was looking for something aggressive but good wear and quite tire.
Thanks everyone
Thats over 37,000 miles on the Goodyears, you're complaining?

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Mueen said:
Thanks everyone
check out the Mickey Thompson ATZ. The highway model. the one with the center lug pattern. i just put a set on my titan an couldnt be happer. these tires are as quit as the stock tires but way more tread depth and are a 10 ply. u run them at at least 50 psi cold. tread ware on this model is also greater then the stock bfg. go to there web site an take a peak.

Deep.

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
Another vote for the Bridgestone Revos!! I have them and love them!!!

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Depends on the driving conditions. The Revos are always a popular choice. Goodyear has the Tripletread, which is a popular selection. Good low-cost options would be the General Grabber AT2, Yokohama GO51, Firestone Destination LE or AT.

Happy hunting!

If you order from Tirerack, be sure to click the links on this forum to get to that website so the forum gets credit!

·
Registered
6,182 Posts

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
I have a buddy who runs the AT on his Toyota SUV and he likes them allot. Were here in Michigan (right on the border), so it can get pretty nasty, but he likes them

1 - 11 of 11 Posts