Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 08 MDX and since you are the Honda dude- what can I do to the slow a$$ thing to make it faster??!!!

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
put a nissan sticker on it

·
Registered
14 Posts
well what year is your mdx? that helps. but try basic bolt ons for that engine like any honda, they like to breathe. if its the 3.2 i believe there is even a s/c available for it. but definantly try to open up the intake and exhaust to let the v-tec be more efficient

·
Banned
1,624 Posts
well what year is your mdx? that helps. but try basic bolt ons for that engine like any honda, they like to breathe. if its the 3.2 i believe there is even a s/c available for it. but definantly try to open up the intake and exhaust to let the v-tec be more efficient
it has a 3.7L with 300 horsepower and weighs 4600 lbs

Couldn't be that slow...

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree with you. Honda doesn't make fast cars. You have to make them fast yourself.

Unless you count the nsx...

I had a NSX- it was a dog! My 98 corvette that was slow could have beat it
had a V6 accord, acura tsx, s2000 (absolute joke), rdx, TL, Vigor- all of them were very nice cars but s l o w ww

·
Banned
1,624 Posts
If they were so slow why the **** did you keep buying them?

I think we need to take your intelligence into question here...

either that or you think torque = fast

what year nsx did you have?

·
Registered
854 Posts
I had a NSX- it was a dog! My 98 corvette that was slow could have beat it
had a V6 accord, acura tsx, s2000 (absolute joke), rdx, TL, Vigor- all of them were very nice cars but s l o w ww
What do/did you have that was fast that you are comparing these cars as "slow"?... Just curious....

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If they were so slow why the **** did you keep buying them?

I think we need to take your intelligence into question here...

either that or you think torque = fast

what year nsx did you have?

96 NSX, my hot now is an everitt Morrison 427 (destroked to 409) cobra (yea lots of tq :teeth:). I bought all of the cars becase ...... I have lots of money and like cars and yes I am insane

·
Registered
787 Posts
ferraris are fast, and they look cool.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What do/did you have that was fast that you are comparing these cars as "slow"?... Just curious....
now you know why I don't mind posting someone killing me in my Titan!! I had a guy in a 68 or so camaro at a red light next to me, I left the red light and was getting on the cobra a little, he was about 2 car lenths behind me when and all of a sudden he matched my speed. At the redlight he said "man what have you got in there- I hit the Nitros to keep up with you" I just smiled and said 427- I did not have the heart to tell him I was at about 1/8 throttle:)

·
Banned
1,624 Posts
the fx50 is nice. As fast or slightly faster than a g35. Not as fast as a 06+ 350z or a 370z.

If you want a fast car that handles on rails and looks dead sexy, buy a 370z.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the fx50 is nice. As fast or slightly faster than a g35. Not as fast as a 06+ 350z or a 370z.

If you want a fast car that handles on rails and looks dead sexy, buy a 370z.
man thnks and I probably will :) but.... I need a SUV too- the fx50 looks darn nice

1 - 20 of 41 Posts