Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,496 Posts
i dont know man..if i had the money you say you have i would not have even thought of buying any of these...had a V6 accord, acura tsx, s2000 (absolute joke), rdx, TL, Vigor-

i would have went straight to muscle with built motors..

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
i dont know man..if i had the money you say you have i would not have even thought of buying any of these...had a V6 accord, acura tsx, s2000 (absolute joke), rdx, TL, Vigor-

i would have went straight to muscle with built motors..

honestly... I'm lazy and that does take some work.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Then stop all the bull**** and get the BMW XM6 555hp suv... :redblob"
I had no idea that existed!! I like that hp number!!! you know I might just look at one.... one day I'll wake up and it'll hit me- GET RID OF THE MDX ha ha that's how I operate

·
Registered
854 Posts
I had no idea that existed!! I like that hp number!!! you know I might just look at one.... one day I'll wake up and it'll hit me- GET RID OF THE MDX ha ha that's how I operate
yeah its a v8 TT and looks bad ***... My bro said they just sold one for $120K... Even the X6 50i has 400hp or the X6 35i 300hp

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
pay a performance shop to do it for you
yea I saw clear lake speed shop one day and almost stooped in while going to shipleys but.... there was a bunch of people standing around and though naaaa

instead I bought a 34' sunsation

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
yeah its a v8 TT and looks bad ***... My bro said they just sold one for $120K... Even the X6 50i has 400hp or the X6 35i 300hp
I see you live in so cal- I'm going to newport to surf in 2 weeks (Ive been going there for 20 years)

i did like oside but man that place has turned into a zoo- had a mex food place by the stadium that I liked after surf, no I did not eat at the Mcds by the pier- ha ha

·
Premium Member
23,496 Posts
Bro, if you got all this money, can't you help a struggling recently engaged ex-surfer with a VB mod and some Nitorus? LOL And a Relentless TB

Why not get a Jeep srt-8 or a TBSS for the SUV?
the blizz foundation has called upon his service already..you must wait in line..

·
Registered
787 Posts
no need to be a jerk to me, I was just making a suggestion. cheesh!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Or if you're that rich go get a porsche cayenne turbo S. They should only run about $150k or so, not too much. Or get an SRT-8 grand cherokee and put about $10-15 grand in the engine and have a 10 second suv. Same with a TBSS.

·
Banned
1,624 Posts
why the **** would you ask me this **** anyways.

I got an even better idea.

turbo the 3.7L in there and put it up to about 400 whp, and call it a day.

sure would cost less than all these other options, and if the only problem is speed... this should suffice.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
HA!! lotsa funds guys!!! but...... I am currently only giving to the stuB surf fund!!!

21 - 40 of 41 Posts