Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new here and I just got my Titan in October and am really liking it. It is a new 08' PRO4X king cab. I'm just having a few issues and hard time looking for things maybe you guys could help me out.

2 Din Dash kit. (I wanna put in my Avic Z1)
Good Quality HID Kit (8k or 10k bulbs)
Good / Not Tacky type of push bar to the front
Best suggestion for an alarm system. I'm used to the vipers but i'll take anything.

I'm going to get the limo tint soon enough also. Any who if you guys can suggest anything for above that would be great.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
LoRo said:
Hi I'm new here and I just got my Titan in October and am really liking it. It is a new 08' PRO4X king cab. I'm just having a few issues and hard time looking for things maybe you guys could help me out.

2 Din Dash kit. (I wanna put in my Avic Z1)
Good Quality HID Kit (8k or 10k bulbs)
Good / Not Tacky type of push bar to the front
Best suggestion for an alarm system. I'm used to the vipers but i'll take anything.

I'm going to get the limo tint soon enough also. Any who if you guys can suggest anything for above that would be great.
for the double din.. i used the OEM faceplate out of the base base base KC with the single disc player

for the HID's.. i dunno i just took mine off cause the sucked

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm used to the 8k's as i had them in my 04' STi and my 06' EVO so im totally used them and i think they work really well.

As for the dash kit i'm a little confused, would that even work you think on the 08'? They look like they have the same overall shape just diffrence in the control layout. I'm hoping to find an alternitive besides busting out a dremel to make mine work ;).

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
LoRo said:
I'm used to the 8k's as i had them in my 04' STi and my 06' EVO so im totally used them and i think they work really well.

As for the dash kit i'm a little confused, would that even work you think on the 08'? They look like they have the same overall shape just diffrence in the control layout. I'm hoping to find an alternitive besides busting out a dremel to make mine work ;).

I haven't seen any dash kits out yet for the 08...

·
Registered
250 Posts
welcome to the club man hunter4x4 makes a good push bar that is what i got for my truck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts