Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking around on here, getting some questions answered (mostly just from searching so far) and I haven't seen any people from Iowa.

Thought I'd offiially say hi and throw up a pic of my first truck. 2008 XE KC LB 4x4. I am used to driving sports cars and crotch rockets so this is a big change. I do like how powerful it is though :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
That truck is BEGGING for a lift. Do it!

·
Registered
297 Posts
hey dont be bashing on iowa! i live in LeMars. the ice cream capital of the world. its in NW iowa. where u located?

·
Registered
80 Posts
hey dont be bashing on iowa! i live in LeMars. the ice cream capital of the world. its in NW iowa. where u located?
How you liking those Nitto's? How many miles you put on them so far? Was looking at them or the Revo's. Talked to Tires Tires Tires and the Nitto's are about 120 bucks less.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Welcome to TT!

·
Premium Member
20,115 Posts
I used to live in Iowa. Does that count?

Welcome to TT.

·
Registered
297 Posts
How you liking those Nitto's? How many miles you put on them so far? Was looking at them or the Revo's. Talked to Tires Tires Tires and the Nitto's are about 120 bucks less.
i love them man. they wear amazing and look awesome.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone.

I am in Cedar Rapids now. Originally from Des Moines. I know of LeMars for sure. RAGBRAI went through there a few years back, I have a picture with a giant ice cream cone made out of bikes, haha!

·
Registered
297 Posts
o nice. are u going to school in cedar rapids? i know a bunch of kids that go to school there. and you wouldnt happen to play xbox live do you? because if u do then i prolly know u haha. yes the ice cream cone out of bikes was pretty badass

1 - 12 of 12 Posts