Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm new to the forums, I have a 2005 nissan titan. I spend a lot of time on my truck. Current specs, I upgraded the suspension, Upgraded the tires with beadlocks, added H.I.D head lights, Custom exhaust, also have some performance parts in the engine and a lot was also done inside. Here is a quick little video to give you guys a idea. Let me know what you guys think. https://youtu.be/W5JjEUh5MZA

· Registered
460 Posts
These things are an addiction... had mine since October and just cant stop messin' with it...

Welcome to the forum! These guys are awesome... Lotsa good stuff here.

· Registered
831 Posts
welcome. looks slow...what do you need bead locks for? Do a lot of wheelin?

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live in the desert, we get allot of flash floods and there is a lot of dirt roads and stuff. I had a Ford f150 before this and I broke the beads on the passenger side twice, so it was kinda just a must for me.

· Registered
831 Posts
I live in the desert, we get allot of flash floods and there is a lot of dirt roads and stuff. I had a Ford f150 before this and I broke the beads on the passenger side twice, so it was kinda just a must for me.
Good deal man. Do you have any mods planned?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did just order a double din stereo kit and a 7' Android touch screen for the inside. Mostly I just want it for the 3D GPS. In terms of the out side there is so much I could do its hard to decide what todo first or if less is more. I plan on upgrading the suspention again, probly fox suspension. I'll keep everyone updated as I continue to make up grades.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.