Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, Hazard here, 33 years old from New Mexico, USA. Hopefully I'm picking up my "new" 2011 Titan SV 4WD Crew Cab tomorrow.
Completely a noob to both Titan and Nissan, so i apologize in advance for all my noob questions that will be coming your way.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Ask away Hazard, lots of knowledge on the site. Hard to stump some of these guys.

Reactions: hazardxhaze

·
Premium Member
20,950 Posts
Welcome to the forum. My Titan was my first Nissan/Infinity. Most of the problems with my Titan are of my own creation. :)

·
Registered
591 Posts
Hello :) Welcome to the forum! Did you pick up the T yet? Would love to see some pics :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here it is, everything went great. I absolutely love this truck.
First day owning it, i took it to Ski Apache, up the frozen mountain to go snow boarding and it did great.
Also, turns out it has a really nice sounding exhaust system, I have yet to get under there and find out what exactly it is but sounds aggressive!

Attachments

·
Banned
319 Posts
Hazard. Don't ever apologize. You own a Titan. There is never a dumb question asked here. Your pick in a full size truck makes you smarter than most. Ask all the questions you want to.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Here it is, everything went great. I absolutely love this truck.
First day owning it, i took it to Ski Apache, up the frozen mountain to go snow boarding and it did great.
Also, turns out it has a really nice sounding exhaust system, I have yet to get under there and find out what exactly it is but sounds aggressive!
Welcome to the forum and good looking truck you got there.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Good Luck and welcome from Cajun Bpipes!!!
Jeez night owl. Didn't you see the post where he said it already has an agressive exhaust?
Just kidding.
And haz? Pay attention to these guys that show as supporting vendors. Sometimes, aftermarket support for the Titan is hard to find. These guys have done their homework and you will save time and money by not having to reinvent the wheel.

Reactions: honda250xtitan
1 - 13 of 13 Posts