Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I was installing my new HID lights last night and the low beams went in no problem. Then i got the to the fog lights and those were giving me some problems. I ordered the H11 HID lights. they seem to look the same but do not go in and lock in place. I have a 2011 T, anyone know or have any xperience putting these fog lights in? I was told 881's or H11's would work in my truck. Thanks.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I just installed mine it takes a little you have push kinda hard on it and turn one was real easy the other took a good push I turned the wheel so I could get some leverage laying on my back under the truck wasn't working :bangit:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just installed mine it takes a little you have push kinda hard on it and turn one was real easy the other took a good push I turned the wheel so I could get some leverage laying on my back under the truck wasn't working :bangit:
Did you get the H11 bulbs?

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
I have 880's and fit with no problems. I did a friends yukon and the tabs were slightly bigger so I took a razor and shaved the tab on one side and it went in perfectly.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks, ill try that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.