Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where could i get some HID headlights and are they fairly easy to install?
I also qas wondering if anyone has the GTO like covers on their headlights. (Black ones)
Does anyone recommend where to purchase these also.
Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm curious also. I was looking around at some kits. I want to do a 8000k kit, but do i just get the 9006 kit since the low beams are 9006?

I found some good ones on Amazon for about 40$. and by good i mean they have good reviews.

most reviews and write ups I have found say there fairly easy to install.

really looking for anyone who has installed HID kits before to ease my mind before I pull the trigger

·
Registered
766 Posts
Most of the kits are plug and play, real easy. I was skeptical too but did my research and WOW what a difference.

·
Registered
451 Posts
DDMTuning.com I know there are some mixed views on this company, but I have not had any problems with the company nor the lights or ballasts themselves. I got the 8000k 55w for low beams and I love the color and I never need my brights. I get a lot of compliments on them as well.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Reactions: jpac811

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I got mine at HIDextra.com Quick shipping and easy to install. It took me about 30 min to install both sides. Would have been shorter, but spent most time figuring out where to mount the balast.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts