Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

This is NOT your typical "sales pitch" read on...

I am the GM of a company in Southern California that imports (among other things) HID headlight systems

I've just installed our newest kit in my own personal-use 2005 Titan and am BLOWN AWAY by the improvement over the stock halogens. This new HID kit replaces both the low beam and the high beam halogen lights with new HID lights. The output is 300% that of stock and the beam pattern is flawless. I am personally very impressed with the kit's ease of install, detailed directions and build quality.

The kits are extremely high quality (not the disposable junk you see on eBay) and feature German Ballasts, Phillips bulbs etc..

If anyone is interested, I can set up either a forum discount for single-item sales, or a group-buy deal. I am not trying to twist anyone's are here, but can honestly tell you that this is the nicest HID kit that I have ever seen for a Titan. The Ballasts are beefy and the wiring is all high-temp silicone with waterproof "bellows" style connectors

feel free to email me at [email protected] if you are interested

·
Registered
254 Posts

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Yes, know your company.. I was running your stuff on my Banshee and YZ400F.. Why no Dual Sport kit for a '07 WR450F???

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Guys!

Hey, I screwed up and owe you all an apology. I am new here and my post about the HID lights was NOT intended to come across like a "sales pitch" but one of my fellow forum members privately emailed me to tip me off to my infraction. I subsequently sent ekool a PM to apologize for my ignorance of the rules.

My intent is NOT to make money by selling HID lighting kits. Honestly, I would see ZERO profit for any sales. (that's the way the company is set up)

My intent was to simply pass along my employee discount to anyone here on the forum who is interested in getting a set of HID lights.

This all started when I installed a set of our new HID's in my own 2005 Titan. I was BLOWN AWAY by how "stupid bright" these things are! They are 300% brighter than our OEM Halogen lights and draw the same amperage. Plus, they last for 4000+ hours (doulbe a halogen light's life)

I am not the kind of guy who would recommend something to anyone unless its amazing. These lights ARE amazing. High quality, simple to install and warranteed (unlike the eBay junk you see out there)

So... please forgive my infraction and understand that I was only trying to share a good thing with my Fourm Brothers and not to make a buck.

If anyone is interested in the kits, you are welcome to call my work cell phone at 760-274-5952 or shoot me an email at [email protected]

Thanks for your understanding and patience with my ignorance of the rules guys

have a GREAT WEEKEND!

:hi:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts