Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after my hids charge up fully(low beam is all i have), my passanger side will flicker only once. the flicker is very very quick and almost not noticable. i have zero issues past that. no flickers any other times...not even on rough primitive roads. i use 55w ballasts and there is no water intrusion anywere i can see. i already diconnected, checked, and reconnected everything. kit is about a month or 2 old. dont know how long its been doing it...maybe since day 1 and didnt notice

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:bump::bump::bump::bump:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
You could try to switch the driver's bulb with the passenger bulb to see if it's that, or to rule it out.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Who makes the kit?

The one I used in my subaru i could spend an extra 10$ but it would bypass the power wire in the car and pull the power right from the batter so it would just hook up to the signal wire.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Just get a relay cable. U can find em on eBay..quick fix.

·
Registered
385 Posts
after my hids charge up fully(low beam is all i have), my passanger side will flicker only once. the flicker is very very quick and almost not noticable. i have zero issues past that. no flickers any other times...not even on rough primitive roads. i use 55w ballasts and there is no water intrusion anywere i can see. i already diconnected, checked, and reconnected everything. kit is about a month or 2 old. dont know how long its been doing it...maybe since day 1 and didnt notice
Just a heads up I was experiencing the same problem with my HIDs I checked the wiring but eveything was ok. It would rarely do it so I thought nothing of it. About 2 months later the bulb began flickering like crazy and burned out on me. My best bet would be to just switch out the bull buy a new one. It's probably defective

1 - 7 of 7 Posts