Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the talk of HID kit suppliers, I'm confused as to who I should purchase from. Can anyone tell me who is the best company as far as customer service, reliable product etc.....?

Thanks

·
Registered
928 Posts
I went with Jason, call sign on here Armaden. He has great deals as well.. pm him at Armaden. very knowledable guy too.

·
Registered
827 Posts
I went with Jason, call sign on here Armaden. He has great deals as well.. pm him at Armaden. very knowledable guy too.
^^^ I'm with this guy

·
Registered
26 Posts
I bought mine from ddmtunning.com and I have no complaints.... I bought the headlights a few months ago and I just bought the fogs... and everything is working fine and they are cheap too.

Took about a week to ship but once they shipped I got them within 2-3 days.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just ordered my HIDs and LEDs from Armaden. I had DDM HIDs in my last truck, but their customer service SUCKS. Armaden took time out of his Saturday night to return my emails and answer all my questions and shipped mine out with an ETA of Wednesday. My ddm stuff kits took 2 months to come in. Time is money!

·
Registered
2020 Cardinal Red PR
148 Posts
Armaden (here on TT) and HIDExtra.com are the 2 most popular choices for HID kits. I myself went the HIDExtra.com route only because they had a Christmas 2-for-$70 deal so I went ahead got the fogs and lows.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts