Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed my DDM 35w slim ballast 8k lows and fogs. also did a diy ground wire kit. The hids were easy to install and make a HUGE difference. A must have mod in my opinion.

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Wow looks good. Glad you said they were 8k so the others who want to buy a kit with a tint of blue will know what kit to get!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, driving i don't really notice the bluish tint, but all the road signs are much easier to see. I have not adjusted my lights and have not been flashed yet, I know this was a problem for some

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
that looks good. that 8k looks like a 6k kit.

·
Registered
87 Posts
hows the fit on the plugs? did it just snap right in or did you have to force it in and its still didnt snap together shut? I was thinking of purchasing these HID's...

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
driving with them there is a slight blue tint, but it is mostly bright white. I was afraid anything more than 8000's would not put out as much bright light. These are exactly what i wanted. The plugs for the lows were a nice snug fit, they have a rubber grommet just like the oem plug, for a water seal. The fogs don't have a connector, just a positive and negative terminal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts