Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had this emailed to me today. Thought someone here might be able to use it if your thinking about adding some HID's. I bought from them back in November and they work really well.

HIDEXTRA.COM July 4th Sale

July 1~ July 4 25% Off on ANY kit

Coupon Code: july4hid

Free LED keychain gift with every purchase!

Go to HIDExtra.com The leader in Xenon HID conversion kits to order.

·
Premium Member
15,695 Posts
that is actually not bad. comes out to about $45 for a single kit. Same price as DDM, but these guys do free shipping.

·
Super Moderator
37,256 Posts
May have to get another set ... thanks for the code!

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
nice dude probably will pick some up!

·
Registered
487 Posts
nice!! thx man picked up 2 sets of 5000k's. 1 for the t, 1 for wife's altima. i let you know how it all goes. these dont need the harness kits right?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Been considering HID's for a while now.....having a hard time deciding if its worth over getting a set of Silverstar lights. Mixed reports but this looks like a good deal for sure!

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Just bought 2 kits lows and fogs 89.00 shipped to my door

·
Registered
185 Posts
So I'm considering getting these for my lows, highs, and fogs. I'm assuming that the 3000k-12000k is referring to brightness. What would you suggest I get for each light? I want to keep it as close to stock as possible so I don't cause any wrecks. Lol.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I bought 6K for lows and fogs. Very white with a slight blue tint. Also bought the 3400K fog bulbs and they are yellow/amber. Good for fog but a little too yellow for my tastes so I switched back to the 6K. As long as they point down enough, you shouldn't have any problems.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I bought 6K for lows and fogs. Very white with a slight blue tint. Also bought the 3400K fog bulbs and they are yellow/amber. Good for fog but a little too yellow for my tastes so I switched back to the 6K. As long as they point down enough, you shouldn't have any problems.
So what about highs? Did you leave those stock?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So what about highs? Did you leave those stock?

Yes, I never use my high beams so I figured it would probably be a waste of $. Now that I have the lows installed, it would probably be blinding anyway. Plus it takes a couple (5-6?) seconds for the light to brighten once you turn them on.

·
Registered
195 Posts
All i do is spend money when I get on the this forum......:ftard:

·
Registered
185 Posts
All i do is spend money when I get on the this forum......:ftard:
Lmao. I'm the same way. I gotta say my truck is looking pretty sick tho.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Thanks RAdTitan for the heads up!!!! I just ordered some 5K's for my fogs. I've been thinking of getting these also for my Lows and also the wife's Murano, but I will try the fogs first.

Discount and Free shipping!!!!!

Happy 4th of July everyone.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Did anyone install these? I am having a problem with radio interference when the lights are on.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
yeah i did....i havent noticed that ill try it when i get home i installed the 35 watt lows and fogs both 6k

·
Registered
221 Posts
I put in the 5k in the low beams, not sure what wattage they were (dont think it ever said, i just selected them through the vehicle guide). I have an Avic stereo, not sure if that matters.

I have also had problems with one of them struggling to light, and failing twice so far. Turns on if I try again though.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts