Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Go with armaden, a member here, great service good prices!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
ok so what wattage and everything? wattage? Bulb Type? Bulb Color? and all those other settings on there
Bulb is 9006(low beam), as for wattage and color, that's a personal preference. I went with 55w @ 8k. You don't need anything other than the bulb type, wattage, and color. You don't need to choose anything else. Here is the installation, should take ten minutes a side at worst: Xenon HID Light install Nissan Titan

·
Registered
97 Posts
it really is just plug and play, if you didnt have any issues with your stock set up you wont have any with your HID's. And i have 8K 10K's have a bit more blue in them than mine which also look very good. I have highs lows fogs and soon to be my off-roadlights all HID and LOVE THEM!!! But the only thing you do have to get used to is ppl getting pissed at you. I have a 6in lift so my lights tend to hit them in all of there mirrors. Nothing i can help but other ppl dont understand that those are just my lights they think im driving around with my brights on. But when there are the real jacka*** that get behind you and turn on there brights i will normally let them do that for a bit then get back behind them and give them my highs fogs everything, it normally stops that problem haha. Just expect to get a couple fingers up in the air :redblob"

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
go with hids, 9005 for highs and 800 something for fogs

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
it really is just plug and play, if you didnt have any issues with your stock set up you wont have any with your HID's. And i have 8K 10K's have a bit more blue in them than mine which also look very good. I have highs lows fogs and soon to be my off-roadlights all HID and LOVE THEM!!! But the only thing you do have to get used to is ppl getting pissed at you. I have a 6in lift so my lights tend to hit them in all of there mirrors. Nothing i can help but other ppl dont understand that those are just my lights they think im driving around with my brights on. But when there are the real jacka*** that get behind you and turn on there brights i will normally let them do that for a bit then get back behind them and give them my highs fogs everything, it normally stops that problem haha. Just expect to get a couple fingers up in the air :redblob"
People get pissed at me and I still have my stock bulbs LOL

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
I'm getting some 35W 8K DDM's. I've seen and read enough! I'll be happy, and as for getting flashed, piss on them!

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
I have 35watt 6000k highs and lows from Armaden. Fogs are coming soon. Some guys at work got the 6000k from DDM and they look so much bluer than mine. Not my taste. The 6000k from Armaden looks almost exactly how the lights on BMWs and Audis look. White with a hint of blue. Armaden is awesome and has costumer service unmatched by any one that I have dealt with.

·
Registered
827 Posts
880's for fogs IIRC

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
I have 35watt 6000k highs and lows from Armaden. Fogs are coming soon. Some guys at work got the 6000k from DDM and they look so much bluer than mine. Not my taste. The 6000k from Armaden looks almost exactly how the lights on BMWs and Audis look. White with a hint of blue. Armaden is awesome and has costumer service unmatched by any one that I have dealt with.
Yea I'm getting them for $20 shipped from a guy on here. If I dont like the 8K I'll re sell them for the same $20. Lazieguy posted a pic of the 35W 8K from DDM and they looked dang good. I like the blue-ish look.

·
Registered
827 Posts
I agree. I got my headlights from him and will probably get high beams too in the near future. Pleasure to deal with

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Yea I'm getting them for $20 shipped from a guy on here. If I dont like the 8K I'll re sell them for the same $20. Lazieguy posted a pic of the 35W 8K from DDM and they looked dang good. I like the blue-ish look.
$20 sounds like a good deal. Hope you like em.

I agree. I got my headlights from him and will probably get high beams too in the near future. Pleasure to deal with
He also hooked up my wifes juke LEDs, HIDs and all. Awesome person as stated before.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
I got all LED's for my Titan and my wifes Xterra from Armaden. He's the best there is! Only thing not LED on my truck and wifes X is the map light and little lights in the visors:) Now with my DDM 8K's coming, I'll be rolling in style. LOL

Damn Megatron, I just noticed your not even Uprev tuned? Dude when you get Uprev tuned you will be 13's all day! Any clue what your AFR is right now?

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
I got all LED's for my Titan and my wifes Xterra from Armaden. He's the best there is! Only thing not LED on my truck and wifes X is the map light and little lights in the visors:) Now with my DDM 8K's coming, I'll be rolling in style. LOL

Damn Megatron, I just noticed your not even Uprev tuned? Dude when you get Uprev tuned you will be 13's all day! Any clue what your AFR is right now?
I got LEDs in places i didnt know existed lol. Yeah im just waiting to get to the lower 48 to do it all to my truck. 13s looks do-able after Uprev and when I take off the 200lb bed cover, ~50lbs of step rails, tailgate and some interior stuff. I have never stripped it at the track so I know it can run lower times than my 14.33. I havent used Cipher since the summer and really dont want to do any 0-60 runs with 6inches of ice and snow all over Anchorage so not sure what my AFRs are.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts