Nissan Titan Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
sweet, question, how do you get the housing. i think it would be amazing if i could turn the black housing to white, never seen it done so i might give it a shot some day, when im ballsie (spellcheck lol) enough
Yeah that would look clean! some things to think about though are(and this is from my perspective having done the headlight mod myself)

-they are aftermarket so i'm not sure if the plastic would hold up in the oven...might not be as good quality plastic as oem
-the headlight mod was the biggest PITA mod i've done to this day...takes time and alot of patience. I actually broke the side marker holder(the three lines that run across the side marker)
-it looks damn good when it's done though and you'll be glad you did it.
-make sure when you use your gasket maker you get a good even seal otherwise you will end up with a nasty lookin condensation build-up.

here's a pic for motivation lol

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Hey man, if you want HIDs, go through Armaden. That is his screen name on here. If you cant get in contact with him than let me know. I have all his info. Just text or call me since you have my # already. Armaden is awesome when it comes to HIDs and LEDs. Both of my vehicles have his products and so does almost everyone in my squadron!!!

·
Registered
965 Posts
just make sure you get an H1 bulb for the hid. if you use an H7 it wont fit and if you force it in it will either break the bulb or the light output will not be good at all. i already tried it. if you know how to solder you can even change the colors of the halos and or leds. i did mine to red, and by the way they are for sale, check out the posting-

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/buy-sell/128699-tires-rims-sale-also-headlights.html

21 - 24 of 24 Posts