Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im trying to buy some hids and i need to know what the best thing to do and where to buy them so please give me some info

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
ebay..or i could hook you up with the guy i buy from really cheap but i cant stand doin buisness with him anymore...

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
well titanmike bought some for 68 bucks plus shipping on ebay and he likes them really well. i might just order a few sets at that price, for some offroad lights i may put on, sister 07 yaris and my grandparents corolla since they cant see well at night... but they guy i buy off of sells them for 150 and have been great... my friend bought his first set a year or 2 ago and they are still going on his gti and the lights are always on when he drives...

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
you mean whats the difference? im not sure, i never questioned it. just new they were quality and worth the money.. i havent looked at titanmikes hids yet but ill probly order a set and speak the differences...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the info i just wasnt sure what i should get if i dont get the kit i might get the retrofit thing lots of people are talking about.. but anyway thanks for the info and if you could find any more info out then please share

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
seabass said:
thanks for the info i just wasnt sure what i should get if i dont get the kit i might get the retrofit thing lots of people are talking about.. but anyway thanks for the info and if you could find any more info out then please share
i think only one person has retrofitted so far and he wants like 600 bucks for it.. but i would just go with a kit.. ill give you a link to the ebay ones if you want

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea please cause i want something good but not too cheap and not to expensive like i dont want to spent like $500 on a kit or anything like that but i dont want to spend like $50 or nothing just something good that will last

·
Registered
2,635 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
those are nice, you only got the lows? im thinking about getting both the highs and lows but i dont know, i changed out all my interior lights into white and i want my other light to match but yea thanks for the link if i find some better ones that are cheap ill post it

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
yeah ill possibly get highs later on... im really startin to push it though, lows fogs, possible offroad light in grill soon, then highs.. 4 sets.. dam near make a person blind lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea that would blind some one but i might just get the lows and highs but im not sure yet i just want something to match the inside

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
yeah i dont know about highs.. you can flash people because they take a few seconds to warm up... and ull kill them if you try flashing...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i could see that happening but ive seen on here somewhere that there is a new headlight assembly for the 07 and 08 and i don't know if its true and what the difference is but then ill just get the lows and fogs but once i find good ones

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
do you have an 07 or 08 ???

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
i think the 07s seals are different and thats it.. but the bulbs are the same... 08 is completly diff but im not sure what bulbs

·
Registered
220 Posts
i love my HIDs... got them on ebay for about $150. i got the 8000k kit

(pic below in sig)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts