Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had an armada behind me last night and the b1tch had her high beams on. What caught my eye was the lows were also still on!!! How do you do that? Is this an easy mod or wut?

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
I have wanted to put one of those scrolling LED signs in the rear window for this exact reason. Put some preset stuff in it like. "Any closer and Im slamming the brakes", or "As soon as you get in front of me I will show you what bright lights feel like", or "Why are you such an a$$?" and so on.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
1BadTitan said:
I had an armada behind me last night and the b1tch had her high beams on. What caught my eye was the lows were also still on!!! How do you do that? Is this an easy mod or wut?
There's no mod. Yours does the same thing (unless somethings changed since 04). The low beams don't go off when the high beams are on.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
Really?.....that's strange. The only way our trucks differ is that you have the auto headlamps. But that shouldn't change they way they work. You sure? The wifes 05 Quests low beams also stay on with the highs.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Both of mine stay on. 07 LE great feature as I live out in the country

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea I have the auto headlights, but that shouldnt matter. Anyone else know anything about this with auto headlights?

·
Registered
599 Posts
same here, both stay on 05 xe. i hate when people do not turn there high beams off when they are comin straight at u but i got something for them now haha, hids in low beam and silver star ultra high i can light up a small town

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
white_titan05 said:
same here, both stay on 05 xe. i hate when people do not turn there high beams off when they are comin straight at u but i got something for them now haha, hids in low beam and silver star ultra high i can light up a small town
In most states it is illegal to not turn off your high beans to oncoming traffic, i believe within 50 ft or something (atleast it is in Texas I know).

Any car I've ever owned the high beams are on along with the low beams....

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm lookin for someone with auto headlights to chime in here. I think that may make the difference.

·
Registered
599 Posts
it should not make a difference, all that does is turn your lights on when the lighting get low, it does not control your low and high light going on together

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
my lows stay on but my fogs go out :(

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yea, my fogs go out and my lows go out too when I turn my high beams on. Am I the only one ?

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
1BadTitan said:
Yea, my fogs go out and my lows go out too when I turn my high beams on. Am I the only one ?
I've never seen that so....lol...yeah, it must be just you. The fogs go out but the low beams should stay on with the high beams.

·
Registered
690 Posts
My lows stay on when the brights are switched. I do not have fogs but thinking of getting them.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts