Nissan Titan Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
108k on my 04' the wife drives it now. No problems as of yet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Believe it or not, Nissan covered it under a good will policy. I did not have the extended warranty or anything.
Sorry for bringing up an old thread but right now my titan is in the shop getting both manifolds replaced and I'm sitting at 90,8xx miles. Did you have to go through consumer affairs or did the dealer decide then and there?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm at 85,512 and still running strong. Damn axle seals and trans cool lines are the only problems. Oh and the u joint now going out.

·
Registered
602 Posts
80k on my 05 repalced axles seals and transfer case seal and taht is it . the truck is a beast

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Sorry for bringing up an old thread but right now my titan is in the shop getting both manifolds replaced and I'm sitting at 90,8xx miles. Did you have to go through consumer affairs or did the dealer decide then and there?
I believe the warrenty is 80K for all the emissions parts, so your probably out of luck if your over 90K. I just had both of mine replaced at 31K. I think mine went early from all the short trip driving I do, constant heat up and cool down causes them to crack.

·
Registered
432 Posts
A lot of the problems you guys are describing, did Nissan fix it for the 08's? They really need to work on their manifolds because I had a 93 Quest that had issues with the manifolds.
Also, I have an extended Warranty up to 100k (which will come and go quickly with how many miles I'll be putting on it), is the truck easy to work on? Stuff easy to get to?

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
80K on my '04 (bought 1/30/04) and no problems other than the infamous brakes. Everything else has been amazing and I do not plan to get rid of it until gas hits $10 a gallon or it falls apart at 1 million miles.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just passed the 300,222 mile marker on my odometer as of 7/15/2014. I bought my 2005 Nissan Titan SE in June of 2008 with only 29,000 miles on the odometer. After driving her all over the United States for work, I have named her, "Betsy". Thank you, the assembly team of the Nissan Plant in Canton, MS for building such a great truck!

I've driven this truck through every weather extreme. I've been to Toronto, Canada during winter (working in Buffalo, NY); Down to Key West, FL (working in Miami); Driven as far west as Albuquerque, NM and Casper, WY. She's a little worn, but the paint still shines, the AC and heater still blow hot and cold, and everything works!

I change her oil every 10,000 miles (Mobil 1 Full Synthetic). I've put 3 sets of tires on her since 2008 (the latest set are General Grabber AT2's with 80k on them). I've replaced the battery, and the radiator out of my pocket. Thanksgiving 2010, the ECM went out, but was covered under warranty (recall, actually).

Thanks for reading my post, I really am trying to get 500,000 miles out of her.

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
Dang, my 05 is a baby with 72k!

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
I just passed the 300,222 mile marker on my odometer as of 7/15/2014. I bought my 2005 Nissan Titan SE in June of 2008 with only 29,000 miles on the odometer. After driving her all over the United States for work, I have named her, "Betsy". Thank you, the assembly team of the Nissan Plant in Canton, MS for building such a great truck!

I've driven this truck through every weather extreme. I've been to Toronto, Canada during winter (working in Buffalo, NY); Down to Key West, FL (working in Miami); Driven as far west as Albuquerque, NM and Casper, WY. She's a little worn, but the paint still shines, the AC and heater still blow hot and cold, and everything works!

I change her oil every 10,000 miles (Mobil 1 Full Synthetic). I've put 3 sets of tires on her since 2008 (the latest set are General Grabber AT2's with 80k on them). I've replaced the battery, and the radiator out of my pocket. Thanksgiving 2010, the ECM went out, but was covered under warranty (recall, actually).

Thanks for reading my post, I really am trying to get 500,000 miles out of her.
Very nice. I thoroughly enjoy driving my Titan each and every day. I don't have near as many miles as you, but it's nice to know that these rigs can go the distance. Keep us updated with your mileage.

Sent On The Fly & From Behind The Wheel!

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
101k here, rear axle rebuilt using the same gears, muffler job, radiator, must've had the trans line issue before I bought it.
Original manifolds are cracked, but I wrapped and clamped them until I can get the header job done. I'm also going to pull the front diff and change the seals this spring.
It's been a fair amount of small problems, but it's partially from the former owner's neglect.

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Got 110,000 on my 05, and 135,000 on my 08, and sold my other 05 with 120,000 on it. All 3 trucks have been fantastic to me, never let me down other than when i broke it doing something i shouldn't have... lol

21 - 35 of 35 Posts