Nissan Titan Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yeah I love mines, I’m at 525k now with the original engine/tranny except radiator and 1 belt, even though it’s slips early in the am but works better throughout the day. Yours does look in way better shape than mines. I have a lot of paint worn off on the roof and hood and looks down to the primer. But it’s just a damn good reliable vehicle. Gets me where I need to be and doesn’t complain about it. Lol keep on pushing brotha!

·
Registered
155 Posts
05 CC SV with 199K
Spending about 2-3K each year the past few years on maintenance.
Recently replaced valve covers.
Motor mounts still on the "to do" list but holding off as long as possible.
My wife keeps saying, once more big bill and we start looking for a new truck.
2-3K each year is still a bit cheaper than a new truck payment.

·
Registered
194 Posts
05 CC SV with 199K
Spending about 2-3K each year the past few years on maintenance.
Recently replaced valve covers.
Motor mounts still on the "to do" list but holding off as long as possible.
My wife keeps saying, once more big bill and we start looking for a new truck.
2-3K each year is still a bit cheaper than a new truck payment.
05 CC with 203K on it.
bought it for 4k in 2014 with a 150k on it, from the person that bought it new (I knew the person). however it was 99% high way miles, and most of it in the first 3 years he owned it.
this year was by far the heaviest year in terms of money invested in it - ball joints, control arms, entire exhaust system (manifolds, sensors, everything), oil pan, tranny pan, coils, plugs, both bearing/hub assemblies, some other odds and ends, cv axle - about 4k into this year and a lot of my time. I'm under 8k into it since buying it, so I am pretty happy with it.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Compared to most of yours it looks like I'm just now starting to break mine in. I just broke 140k about a week ago. The T is still going strong.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

61 - 66 of 66 Posts