Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im post this here and also in the Nissan Forums. I have a 2003 Altima 3.5SE with the ATC for the A/C. Recently one of my radiator fans got so loose that it just stopped working and the other one doesn't seem to want to work either anymore. I checked the Radiator fan 1&2 fuses and they are good. I am about to buy a new one. However now theres a new problem, maybe its related. Now my AC wont get cold. When I turn it on in the car to (auto), I have the hissing discharging noise behind the AC panel. Before it would do that for about 2 sec then go away and the AC would blow cold. Now, the hissing sound just keeps going and the AC dosent get cold. I pulled the car in my garage and turned it on. I let it run for at least 5 min with the AC on. However I notice that the clutch never clicks on and the other Radiator fan does not go on either. Is this related to the Radiator fan needing to work for the AC to work? Please let me know as in here in Orlando and it will get warm anytime now.

Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts