Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, my truck was hit by a drunk driver last night and i was assaulted and my truck was towed away :crying:
i'm alright, airbag and seatbelt did its job, just got a few scrapes and bruises.
I'm just hoping my truck is fixable and not totaled.
I'll keep you guys posted when i can, but for now, im at a loss.

·
Registered
50 Posts
That sucks. Sounds like one hel1 of a night. Hopefully it all works out for ya.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Wow sorry to hear bro...you beat there ***? Hope no one ever hits me and i can function cause lord knows ill beat me some drunken asss..again take care and hope all turns out ok.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Keep ya head up! :)

·
Registered
334 Posts
Damn! Sucks man! I hope it Sally worksz out for you!

·
Registered
334 Posts
All*********

·
Registered
11 Posts
man, sorry to hear. I feel your pain. My truck was stolen and totaled by some drunk dude not so long ago. Hope all works well.

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
Damn bro, glad you're ok. Hate to hear 'bout Titans getting smash, but glad it still does its job to keep the driver alive without serious injury. Take care.

L

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'll second pusher on this one. I rear ended a stopped cavalier on a 5 lane wide road on monday morning, I was f***ing unhappy. turns out this dumb*** couldn't figure out where she was going so she just stopped. Glad you're all right, insurance will do its job.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Assaulted? Omg that's some movie shiz. I would rather have one totaled then in the shop I hate being without. Glad ur ok!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Assaulted? Omg that's some movie shiz. I would rather have one totaled then in the shop I hate being without. Glad ur ok!
Only thing is, if it's totalled and you still owe on it, the insurance is only gonna give you book value, and if you don't have gap insurance you'll still owe on the totalled truck and have to buy something else. If it's messed up too bad even if it's fixed they're never usually right again. It definitely sucks!!! The drunk assaulted you???

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
I'm glad you're alright and can walk around afterward. Hope everything works out the way it's supposed to for ya. Best of luck bud.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good to hear you're all right and not in the hospital... The T can be rebuilt and upgraded, you can't yet with today's medical technology... and I bet the drunk driver had no scratches or complaints of pain either hunh???
at first he did, but somehow he magically recovered enough to charge at me and kick me in the face while i was on the ground before the cops came.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks everyone for all your support. that's why i love all you guys, and girls, because we are a family here. and I'm sorry for those who have had similar stories as well. if i would have taken a picture i would have been able to show you how bad things are, but im sure its fixable, or atleast i hope.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
I was hit in 2006 by a borderline drunk driver (he blew .07) and the cops said he was fine.

I spent 5 weeks in the hospital from a broken pelvis and a nasty concussion. Glad you walked away from it and the Titan did whats its supposed to do.

Sounds bad but if im in another car accident, i sure as hell hope its in my titan! Considering all the smashed up trucks weve seen on here and the owner posts about it the next day...

·
Registered
253 Posts
Man wish there was more i could do other say im sorry, glad to hear your alright
but on another note first when reading i felt for you now im enraged, you mean this mother F*&^(% actually kicked you in the face after nearly killing you?
This guy needs to be drug out back beaten to near death on a daily bases, can only hope people like this get what they have coming to them some day.

again and more importantly glad your good man

1 - 20 of 35 Posts