Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are these 3 huge trees in my neighbor's yard that bombard my Titan every hour of the day with a film of yellow, pollen-like dust. I've cleaned it 2 times now and was denied the right to put it in the garage. What do you think i should do? Take a chainsaw and go crazy? Maybe a type of special wax? Or is it an inevitable annoyance?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Yea my neighbor had teh same problem with his 350z and his wife wouldnt let him park it inside the garage so he decided to buy those big cover up things...I watch him sometimes and its not that bad considering it takes up a minute or two to take it off/on

·
Registered
662 Posts
If you get a cover, just make sure you keep it in a clean place when you are not using it. Otherwise you will end up with sand and dirt in it, which could scratch your paint when putting it on/taking it off.

·
Registered
105 Posts
same here....yellow film of pollen all over a freshly washed red brawn titan....definately "time of year"...i can tell by how hard a time i have breathing.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Don't park!!! :jester: Just keep driving and the pollen won't get you. I have a black BMW and I use a California duster to wipe the pollen off on the few occasions that I leave it outside. You can pick one up a Walmart for less than 15 buck. These are the same that you see dealers and show car owners using. Just make sure it is only pollen/lint/dust. Good luck. :cheers:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A cover is too much trouble, especially EVERYDAY. I'd wash it down a few times but then i have to worry about water marks. :crying:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts