Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
That is alot of pork man! Can you imagin the damage that thing could do to ya if it turned and charged you. Scary.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
hmmm....how close is the camera to the pig and how far back do you think the kid is sitting? :poke:

·
Registered
561 Posts
Whoa - If this is real then it's absolutely amazing!

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
I want to ride it. :bouncy:

·
Banned
138 Posts
what a load this photo is. the kid looks to be about 5 yards behind the hog. i hope someone with photography experience can explain how this is done. i know there is a away to do it, i just can't explain it right.

i say bs all the way.

·
Registered
6 Posts
there is another pic in this thread..

*ttp://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?p=179287

It sure looks as if they are trying to make the hog look huge on the second pic where everyone stands behind, but it looks badly done..

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
yup...thats what I said the first time...just compare the kid in the 2 shots, boy he grew :bangit:

Even the first hogzilla wasn't as big as it was first reported...big hog just not hogzilla.

·
Registered
591 Posts
dang! Somebody bake some biscuits!!!:lick:

·
Premium Member
17,239 Posts
A wide angle lens will make the foreground look bigger. A 1050-1060 lb. hog is big, but that thing looks bigger than a 2500 lb. Angus bull, so yeah, a little photo trickery might be involved.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Would you let your 11 year old go around shooting a 50 cal. I did see a show on Hogzilla where they dug him up and he wasn't as big as was claimed but he was huge. It probably is possible. Not sure I believe this one though.

·
Super Moderator
34,645 Posts
It's called frame of reference, or trompe d'oeil. Put the kid 10 yards behind the animal and shoot the picture, makes the pig look 3 X as big.

It's still huge, just not as big as the photo would lead one to believe.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
well dam it... i saw the pic thot it was real and wanted to go kill a pig and now every one says its fake... no hogzilla the third for me... and the kid looks like hes got a paintball gun lol

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Is that really a big really ugly hog - or is that Rosie's sister? I see a family resemblance! LOL:jester:

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
its her kid. its all over the internet... she had a one night stand with shrek a few years back.. it took her baby that long to come out.. sad thing is shes still FAT lol

·
Banned
138 Posts
killcatzforfun said:
well dam it... i saw the pic thot it was real and wanted to go kill a pig and now every one says its fake... no hogzilla the third for me... and the kid looks like hes got a paintball gun lol
we have lots of 300-400 pounders here in mississippi. come on up and kill several dozen. they are a huge nuisance!:gunz:

·
Registered
602 Posts
hey m1amam is that invite i do guided hog hunts in southern ohio hunting preserve. but would love to go somewhere like that and chase them too.

·
Super Moderator
159,816 Posts
I think it's BS. Pictures, shmictures. In this day of PS, you're going to have to have something else to substantiate a claim if you want me to believe it. I mean, how hard is it to verify something of this sort? I say it's BS.

I found some other pics HERE

There isn't any consistency in it's apparent size in these pics.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts