Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
The news in Tyler Texas had a story about this pic, and they said it was legit.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Guys i know it looks fake but i live about an hour from montgomery and it was on the local news so its definitly for real. Its pretty amazing

·
Banned
138 Posts
after seeing the web site i think the whole thing was dreamed up to get this kid his 15 minutes. can you imagine a 12 year old kid shooting that handgun. i read it was a sw50. i am looking at that kid and don't see it happening without him dropping it and maybe losing a tooth.. the hog looks a ton in one pic and 200 lbs in the next :huh:

·
Banned
138 Posts
bamaman1986 said:
Guys i know it looks fake but i live about an hour from montgomery and it was on the local news so its definitly for real. Its pretty amazing
no offense intended but last year we had on the local news that there were two lions running loose in the woods. they interviewed two eye witnesses that swore they saw african lions. after a couple of weeks the story died down and the lions were never heard from again. i guess they went back to their home planet. :rofl:

·
Super Moderator
159,813 Posts
Lots of news stations apparently ran the story. That doesn't make it real. Some little kid claims to have shot this monster hog. That, in and of itself is news. But that doesn't make it true. :rolleyes:

Where is the spokesman from any of the following agencies who operate in Alabama?

Alabama Department of Conservation and Natural Resources
Alabama Wildlife and Fresh Water Fisheries Division
US Fish and Wildlife Service Offices in Alabama

They're all noticeably absent from this story. :zzzz:

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Carbeaux said:
I think it's BS. Pictures, shmictures. In this day of PS, you're going to have to have something else to substantiate a claim if you want me to believe it. I mean, how hard is it to verify something of this sort? I say it's BS.

I found some other pics HERE

There isn't any consistency in it's apparent size in these pics.
you have to go to the link to Jamesons site! its hillarious! just read the negative comments section!!:jester:

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
DeadRiver said:
mmmm bacon!

it could be photoshopped.. it's the same techniqued used to make your avatar chicks have gigantic boobies... even if they really are B cups. :)

tell me how you make bigger fun bags...

i never knew thats something that people photoshoped.. i thot everyone just got implants lol

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
m1aman said:
after seeing the web site i think the whole thing was dreamed up to get this kid his 15 minutes. can you imagine a 12 year old kid shooting that handgun. i read it was a sw50. i am looking at that kid and don't see it happening without him dropping it and maybe losing a tooth.. the hog looks a ton in one pic and 200 lbs in the next :huh:
I had my son shootiong a 45 and a 357 at age 6.

·
Registered
330 Posts
"Alright son just throw 'em in the back of the truck. If ya need help then holler ok?" LOL

·
Registered
288 Posts
i heard he killed a bigger one today

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
cassio said:
i heard he killed a bigger one today

haha that tree must be 20feet around !!!

·
Registered
561 Posts
21 - 40 of 44 Posts