Nissan Titan Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
138 Posts
DawgBone said:
It gets better: Looks like the pig was actually LIVESTOCK!!:lol:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=3236356&page=1&CMP=OTC-RSSFeeds0312
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. so this hog has been playing with the grandkids, sees another kid and wants to play. whups, what is that funny shaped thing in your hand buddy, a a a gun?? :jester:

also look at the wounds in the photo. shots in the back, the hip, the stomach. who taught this kid how to shoot? he shot the thing in an enclosure with a cannon no less. his dad is a real pos for setting this up. i am sure the boy learned a lot.

and i am still waiting for the proof it weighed over 1,000 lbs. i bet we never see it!!

·
Registered
602 Posts
I have 1 problem with this. to start with I do guided hunts in southern ohio for european hogs. and I have shot a 50 cal revolver. my dad owns one ok. i dont see a 11 yr old boy shootting that big gun. especially 16 times.

·
Banned
138 Posts
dksfowler said:
I have 1 problem with this. to start with I do guided hunts in southern ohio for european hogs. and I have shot a 50 cal revolver. my dad owns one ok. i dont see a 11 yr old boy shootting that big gun. especially 16 times.

i agree with you and i stated so earlier. this whole story stinks like horse hocky.

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
41 - 44 of 44 Posts