Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my LE 4x4 Crew Cab today this morning and just noticed that there are evenly spaced slotted holes along the bottom of the drivers door only, on the outside, almost as if they were intended for clips as part of some sort of trim package. I'm not even aware of any such trim package. Tomorrow I may post a pic of this.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
BillS said:
I picked up my LE 4x4 Crew Cab today this morning and just noticed that there are evenly spaced slotted holes along the bottom of the drivers door only, on the outside, almost as if they were intended for clips as part of some sort of trim package. I'm not even aware of any such trim package. Tomorrow I may post a pic of this.
Those are drain holes. They should be on each door.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been away vacationing in Tampa, FLA (I live in Canada) and there were about 30 Titans on a dealers lot there, none with the holes on the outside bottom that mine has. I was out looking over the drivers door again and it seems there is lack or clearcoat on the inside of the door as well, only that door, and possible overspray on the upper outside of the door (strange !)Something most definetly ain't right and the dealer will be hearing from me tomorrow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts