Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was watching the news this morning, and saw that a Shell gas station in Orlando Fl is charging 5.59 per gallon. Damn, that place must be close to the attractions area, wow talk about sticking it to tourist and locals. I will definitely will ride a bike if gas prices get any higher.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
It will be alright. Obama will fix all this very quickly. (Insert sarcasm here).

·
Registered
101 Posts
Holy crap, its about $3.80 here in lakeland fl, glad I don't live in orlando

·
Registered
286 Posts
Must be a one off. According to gas buddy looks like most gas stations in Orlando are running $3.75. I checked Kissimee and they are a little higher in the $3.79 range. It's the same with the one from DC the other day that showed a Titan and $5.00. I checked the same on my phone and they were in the $3.60 range as well.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Had to be the one outside Orlando International. Gas was $2.79 in January when I was there. Went to fill up before taking the rental car back and they were charging $3.99. I told the ***** about it too....rapists

·
Registered
983 Posts
its probably the shell outside the orlando airport. they have been on the news before since they dont have a sign by the road to show the prices. they catch people returning rent a cars and such. i made the mistake of filling up there once, never again.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
That's exactly what it is. It's rediculous!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Man, as bad as prices are, they have the nerve to sell it at that price. Talk about greed.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
the worst thing is they dont even advertise the price until you are at the pump. they have been doing it for years. even the airport tells people to avoid it

·
Registered
480 Posts
Gas is guestimated to hit around the 6's at least because of some retarded station owners forgetting to order summer mix before summer got here.... :suicide: glad I get 50mpg on my bike, truck stays put for a while :(.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
i just paid 4.60 a gal in oceanside CA......i told myself if it gets over 5 (which it will) im converting my 450mx to a supermoto....

·
Registered
480 Posts
It's all because there is an oil man in the White House. . .

No, wait. . .what?
Bush was the oil man, obama is anti American, he wants to destory us one freedom at a time, he could easily cut fuel prices in half but he refuses to do it.

Ron paul 2012 or Trump

1 - 15 of 15 Posts