Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its kinda late to post but I'm super happy and I think I made out pretty well. I've been hemming and hawing about new brakes to replace my warped oem junk. I've been looking over a few sites including R1concepts.com for awhile. Well, just my luck 20 min before it ended, I came across their cyber monday special...25% everything and as always, free shipping. I figured for the same price as the regular e-lines I could spring for the premiums.

I went ahead and ordered the premium crossdrilled/slotted discs for the front and rear. Total came to $496 minus 25% it came to $372. Winner, the regular e-lines would have ran me $340 w/o the discount.

I didnt end up ordering pads from them. I've had good luck with EBC greenstuff pads on previous vehicles so I'm gonna try to find a set of those for my Titan.

Hopefully someone else snagged this great deal. If not, try to order and use code "c25" and maybe you can still get it.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, just checked my invoice and it's time stamped Cali time. So if you see this in the next 3 hours, your in luck. Its 1230am here but 930pm there.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just ordered the R1 x-drilled and slotted front rotors and Posi Quiet Extended Wear front brake pads...at 11:59:17pm Cali time hahaha perfect timing. 25% off + free shipping came out to $138 for both.\\

I was going to order rear rotors and rear brake pads but decided against it considering I don't think they have enough wear to require replacement just yet...I didn't have time to ask here if just replacing front brakes/rotors was a good idea or not so I just pulled the trigger anyway.

Will just replacing front rotor/brake pads without replacing the rear be a bad idea? Just curious. Figure front gets more wear than the rear anyway.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts