Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

The horn on my 2004 Titan will start blowing (making the same sound is makes when the alarm is set off) in the middle of the night (or any time). I have had it in to the dealer who charged me for "reprograming"... that did not work. I have disconnected the battery for approx 12 hours to allow it to "reset"... that did not work. I have replaced the battery, because I was told a weak battery might be able to cause this problem... that did not work either.

It will go off when sitting still after hours of no activity or when driving down the road. It doesn't seem to matter. I removed the batteries from both of the remotes to make sure they are not malfunctioning. I am very irritated with this situation. If you have any suggestions at all, I would love to hear them.

Thanks,
Big Joe:confused:

·
Registered
383 Posts
If you have an aftermarket alarm there is wire somewhere not hooked up properly I had this same problem on my chevy. If it is just the stock alarm I would guess something along the same lines, i'd check all the grounds the wiring harness etc.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts