Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered from them but it got backordered; No big deal. However, when I checked on the status, the customer service rep said they wouldn't be in for likely another week. Frustrated, I said I think I'd like to cancel my order. He rudly informed me that it wa a nationwide backorder and that I wouldn't get them anywhere. I said that is ok because I will find something else (at this point I didn't want to give them my money becuase of this guy). He said he'd void the order and hung up on me!

I don't know what this guys problem is, but he needs an attitude adjustment. I called back and asked for his sup and he told me the sup would call me back. If I don't get a call today, the BBB will.

They may have the lowest price, but they have horrible customer service. In todays economy, I believe that this is not the way to treat a customer.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
What did you order and from who?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The mgr called and left me a v/m. I will not be returning his call but I appreciate that he made the effort.

I ordered the shocks elsewhere for the same price and they have already been shipped.

·
Registered
682 Posts
I ordered from them but it got backordered; No big deal. However, when I checked on the status, the customer service rep said they wouldn't be in for likely another week. Frustrated, I said I think I'd like to cancel my order. He rudly informed me that it wa a nationwide backorder and that I wouldn't get them anywhere. I said that is ok because I will find something else (at this point I didn't want to give them my money becuase of this guy). He said he'd void the order and hung up on me!

I don't know what this guys problem is, but he needs an attitude adjustment. I called back and asked for his sup and he told me the sup would call me back. If I don't get a call today, the BBB will.

They may have the lowest price, but they have horrible customer service. In todays economy, I believe that this is not the way to treat a customer.
Noted! Nothing P.O's me more than some know it all in customer service giving lips service and then has the balls to hang up on you. WOW!:huh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts