Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in attending this amazing car/truck/music festival? It runs August 3rd - 12th.

·
Registered
130 Posts
rrumaner said:
Anyone interested in attending this amazing car/truck/music festival? It runs August 3rd - 12th.
I'll be in town. If we can get more people, maybe we can all park on a side street and have a little meet or something. Would be fun since i cant go to the meet at Elk Grove in a few weeks.

Opps, sorry for giving you all the bird. This should be better ----->:eek:ldschool
Ans why not a free bump....:bump:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Maybe some of the guys from the Elk Grove meet can come up and check out all the sweet rides downtown. I know i cant make it to the May 19th meet but this would be another nice place to have one.
Just throwing it out there.

·
Registered
27 Posts
**** I will be there hey if any if you Reno members like to go off roading I am a member of reno4x4.com and we are always doing runs if you would like to go on a run contact me and we will set something up I hope to see you guys at the picnic and I will for sure see you in august peace out Bill

·
Registered
130 Posts
Bump... Hot August Nights starts tomorrow! Is anyone around???

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am here, but have been advised by the locals not to plan on driving anywhere near the rally areas this week.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts