Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i was cruising in my area over the weekend with my bro riding shotgun. We were coming to a red light and saw a hideous ford focus with the stick on ram air hood scoop and a crazy looking body kit. The car had to be hers cuz it had pink flower crap on the rear window. we both start laughing at it, but the joke was on us. As the girl drives by us....we noticed the chick was SMOKIN' hot....not like average hot..but like ....omg i would give up my left nut to sleep with her hot. So my bro asked me...dude...would you date a chick like that?

so i extend this question to you....would you date/bang a hot chick who was a ricer?

i would cuz as much as i love cars...i like women more :)

now just so i dont get flamed for starting a thread with "hot chick" in title with out a picture of a hot chick....i will post a random picture of a hot chick for everyone's viewing pleasure. You see...i am a nice guy :)

·
Registered
9,568 Posts
why would her hobbies deter me from dating a girl? Its not likes shes off killing small animals or something.

·
Premium Member
43,713 Posts
If the car is as bad as you are making it out to be then HELL NO!
She would have to be dumb as a friggin rock! I would bang her, but not date her. Dumb chicks get old quick!

Besides...I have a smokin hot wife that drives a truck!

·
Registered
7,353 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^^sweet jesus!! look the onion on that!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
the car doesnt make the girl... I would nonetheless... today I had a car show up it was a chevy lumina like a 93 model, one of those old cab cars, hers still had some stickers on it. Me thinking in my head it was gonna be a guy and the car was going to smell bad... Im on the comp and turn around and this chick steps out, my jam dropped im like damn she is hot!!! Did I mention she was Hot!!! She came in to get a flat repaired so I talk to her for a little bit and fix her car up...

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Hey you know what they say hot chicks drive crappy cars lol
out of this whole thread, i take offense to this statement :bang:

so i extend this question to you....would you date/bang a hot chick who was a ricer?
sounds like a damsel in distress so my answer would be yes so i could show her the light :eyebrow: chances are her ricer bf did all that crap to her ride in the 1st place, or she's just a misguided soul... show her the way, sumair, i believe in you :kiss:

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
out of this whole thread, i take offense to this statement :bang:

sounds like a damsel in distress so my answer would be yes so i could show her the light :eyebrow: chances are her ricer bf did all that crap to her ride in the 1st place, or she's just a misguided soul... show her the way, sumair, i believe in you :kiss:
^true

too bad sumair wouldn't know what to do if he hooked up with her. he's gay, in case u didn't know....:D

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
^true

too bad sumair wouldn't know what to do if he hooked up with her. he's gay, in case u didn't know....:D
HAHA very true!! its just you're such a hottie i couldn't keep my hands of you. i mean dardan is right..i would probably take her shopping.

/sarcasm off lol

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
sounds like a damsel in distress so my answer would be yes so i could show her the light :eyebrow: :kiss:

Taking one for the Titan Team, thats what I like to hear LOL!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts