Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1444 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This probably wont go anywhere but,..... this is a call to all. Post a picture (within board rules, darn that super off topic) of your wife, fionce, girlfriend, mistress, friend with benefits, friend without benefits, high school teacher, fling, booty call, ect. and we will see who is the hottest. oh god this is lame, lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,823 Posts
You must be bored.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,725 Posts
wish this was my girlfriend. I can always dream LOL

that's me with Tera Patrick.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rcantu said:
wish this was my girlfriend. I can always dream LOL

that's me with Tera Patrick.
nice, since were getting posts, ill post mine, its my wife
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,823 Posts
I know her......just kidding.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,224 Posts
sorry, this is all I could find of my ex g/f. i wish i had more or I'd post it. she sucks though.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,224 Posts
she was miss teen DE in '01. i'm pretty bitter towards her so you can tell me she's a cow and I'd be happy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,677 Posts
shawnwat4 said:
she was miss teen DE in '01. i'm pretty bitter towards her so you can tell me she's a cow and I'd be happy
in that case I hope you milked her for all she's worth and gave her a limp so she can't f**k anymore.
:teethmast
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
92,427 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,528 Posts
shawnwat4 said:
sorry, this is all I could find of my ex g/f. i wish i had more or I'd post it. she sucks though.

Be careful when saying girls suck...

I've found that can be a bad term....or a really good one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,224 Posts
adavis99 said:
Be careful when saying girls suck...

I've found that can be a bad term....or a really good one.
well, she sucked the good way:eek:ral: , and now she sucks the bad way:tongue: .
 
1 - 20 of 1444 Posts
Top