Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Houston guys i was just wondering what dealers you all got your trucks from and if you got it close to invoice or not.

·
Registered
66 Posts
driso said:
Hey Houston guys i was just wondering what dealers you all got your trucks from and if you got it close to invoice or not.

Got mine from Tom Peacock. Salesman was Calvin Williams. Great guy to work with....one of the easiest car buying experiences I've had.

Got a real good deal.

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
if you're in Houston go to Mossy Nissan!!! they start the price at $1000.00 under invoice and work from there. serious, no haggle price!!! check 'em out!!!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Prometheus said:
if you're in Houston go to Mossy Nissan!!! they start the price at $1000.00 under invoice and work from there. serious, no haggle price!!! check 'em out!!!

1000 under invoice??? Is that on all their Titans? Or a select few? That sounds really good. I'll be down there Tuesday and Wed. maybe I should check them out.

Nick

·
Registered
21 Posts
San Antonio To Far??

This may be to far away from you to Buy your new Titan,But i bought at 2% over invoice from World Car Nissan But the real kicker buying through them was,on all new cars they give you a 10 year /125,000 drive train warranty. Plus some how i got a brush guard in the deal at no charge! Because they could not get a price for it. Good Luck on your search! Here is the # to World Car Nissan if interested....210-5995959 :rockon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts