Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2004 titan se 4x2
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up all by chance anyone know about any titan meets, I also was hoping to find recommendations on re gearing shops im fighting myself between 4.11 or 3.73 don't really care about mpg . Also if its worth getting transgo or maybe does uprev make it redundant sorry if post is out of the appropriate tab.

2004 titan se 4x2

4 in spindel lift
Billstien 5100 set to 2+
Big brake kit
Airraid cai
240620 miles
66000 miles on New engine
Polished tb
Soon to be jba headers and uq resonator stock exhaust
35 in bf tires
Nfab pre runner bumper
Aftermarket tail and headlights
Freedom offroad USA
Soon to be uprev through joe at cajun

·
Registered
2009 King Titan SE Flex G10
115 Posts
super clean man
How do you like your EAG grille and DRL headlights?
Any problems with functionality to date?
..slick nismo badge
Is that the original paint?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I like them eag grill is great no problems the driver side led drive light already went out after 8 months although its my 2nd vehicle mostly for weekends and towing/ recovering my 4 wheeler when noone is available i wanna say sense the engine swap ive had the air fuel ratio sensor went out the oil pressure sensor has gone out and im in the middle of putting in an upgraded ball joint for the passenger side havent been able to get my tow right and still need to do my gearing done im ganna go with 3.73's I made an amateur mistake by not fixing the stance of my driveshaft so now its bent so im thinking having Randy's ring and pinion to build me one already balanced. And im just doing and making the truck mine with the nismo better to be different in my eyes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts