Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We are going to hit the beach to kick off the summer!! We will be meeting at the sams at 45 and el dorado at 9:30 am saturday, and head to west beach/8 mile road in galveston for some fun in the sun. This will be a BYOD and food event, but a couple of people will have small pits to cook on.

Just exit El dorado from 45 south, take the ramp on the right, go through the light, and turn right at the sonic. That will take you to the Sams parking lot.
address for sams is

155 West El Dorado Boulevard, Webster (this doesnt look right on google maps, Sams is on the other side of 45.)

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...53317&sspn=0.026208,0.037637&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=15

Please let me know if anyone would be interested in joining us!

I will have a small charcoal pit with me, if anyone wants to cook dogs or something on it. Im sure Rick will have something as well.

Be sure to bring, chairs, easy ups, unbrellas, etc.

The car wash will be afterward, and is $7 per truck. Please bring some cash if you would like to get a wash and help out the youth group.
The car wash is at the corner of 61st and stewart rd. At the Cici's Pizza. It lasts until 2pm so we should be able to hit it on the way home.

Beach bum list:

Beason (+3)
R.A.D (+9!)
Albo
Seabrootx (maybe)
Thatboijdub (maybe)
Shortbus Billy

·
Registered
156 Posts
Yo yo what up I might actually be able to make this one and finally meet some of u guys ill let u know Blake

·
Premium Member
15,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok Jd, i added you on FB to. Hope to see you there!

·
Premium Member
15,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So who all is going to go? I havent gotten any interest on any of the 3 titan web sites, or an armada site i posted this on. No one like the beach?

·
Registered
407 Posts
I think I might go, I will know for sure by Wednesday.

·
Premium Member
15,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I found out today that one of my coworkers is having a car wash for his church youth group on the saturday we are going to be at the beach. We will be able to get our trucks washed for $7 and it will go to a good cause!

It would be awesome to show up with a line of truck, and really help them out.

·
Premium Member
15,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just found out that alcohol is NOT allowed at 8mile road beach. The only place it is allowed is at East beach where you cannot drive to the water. You have to park and walk. I am trying to find out if any part of east beach is set up where you can get to the water, but i dont have an answer yet. So FYI no beer.

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
I just found out that alcohol is NOT allowed at 8mile road beach. The only place it is allowed is at East beach where you cannot drive to the water. You have to park and walk. I am trying to find out if any part of east beach is set up where you can get to the water, but i dont have an answer yet. So FYI no beer.
East beach or west really does not matter to me as long as the kids have a place to raise hell

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'm in for the beach run,west beach would be better just pore it in a cup. I grew up in galveston ill make some phone calls and see what's up

·
Registered
117 Posts
^^^^^x2 and a nice drive through galveston to surfside

·
Premium Member
15,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
some people are coming from the north side, so i didnt want to drive way out to surfside. I also didnt want to wait on the stupid ferry, that is why i suggested 8 mile rd.

Billy you gonna meet us there or what? Rhino, you going?

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
some people are coming from the north side, so i didnt want to drive way out to surfside. I also didnt want to wait on the stupid ferry, that is why i suggested 8 mile rd.

I'm not ruling it out...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Sry guys, I'm workin this weekend. Sounds fun!!

·
Registered
3,655 Posts

I like surfside too but it's up to you guys, I'm down for both. Taking 288 takes the about the same amount of time due to traffic on 45.

Count me in fellas. Someone might need to remind me the night before just in case :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
i was out at 8mile and was able to drink with no hassle everyone was drinking there this was a couple weeks ago

·
Premium Member
15,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I like surfside too but it's up to you guys, I'm down for both. Taking 288 takes the about the same amount of time due to traffic on 45.

Count me in fellas. Someone might need to remind me the night before just in case :)
I got your number Dardan, i will try to remember to call you.

I will add a list of people going to the first post. Please let me know for the ones that arent sure yet.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts