Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
I read this:
Balancing power and efficiency
GM touts the Denali as being the first in the Yukon line to use a 6.2-liter small block Vortec V-8 engine that delivers 380 horsepower with variable valve-timing (VVT), coupled with a new six-speed transmission.

How is the power to weight ratio compared to the Titan?

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
titanical said:
i know they have the 6.2 liter, 6 speed, 403hp, can our titans hang whatsoever?
Your's coudn't witht the engine pulled. J/K how's the work coming along? You got your eye on one of these?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Matooch said:
I read this:
Balancing power and efficiency
GM touts the Denali as being the first in the Yukon line to use a 6.2-liter small block Vortec V-8 engine that delivers 380 horsepower with variable valve-timing (VVT), coupled with a new six-speed transmission.

How is the power to weight ratio compared to the Titan?
matooch that's the yukon's motor you're talking about, i just went to the gmc site and they have the 6.2L 403 hp V-8 listed for the sierra denali

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Seems like Markislive said they are mid to low 14's stock.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Seeings as it is full of Delphi parts, it's probably pretty bad.

·
Registered
800 Posts
i encountered one and it was fast, we were rolling at about 45mph, got even and we both floored it, it gradually pulled away and stayed ahead.... not good.

·
Banned
343 Posts
vegastitan21 said:
ohh well its stilla bowtie.
Hellz yea it is:futwice: :gunz:

·
Registered
223 Posts
titanical said:
i know they have the 6.2 liter, 6 speed, 403hp, can our titans hang whatsoever?

I've already been shown the taillights on the new Caddy EXT truck, with the same running gear at the new Denali. Watch out!

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
i ain't scared of no chevy/denali or whatever you wanna call them, wish i could find more trucks like mine without internal mods to race, once you add cams just bout every truck cept the poor ford is into th 13's.. the ford f-150 might do 15's with cams, tune, headers, intake,catback exhaust, lol

·
Registered
478 Posts
Toomnymods said:
the ford f-150 might do 15's with cams, tune, headers, intake,catback exhaust, lol
Lol but slap on a crappy little blower with no tune and you have a mid to high 13 second truck haha.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts